Chapter 6

Wounded Soldier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Many of you asked for a longer chapter. Here it is... 

Enjoy~ ^^

 

Seoul

 

The sound of the door opened brought Youngbae back to life. He immediately stands up, eagerly waiting for his two members to enter their dorm.

 

"Youngbae ah," Seunghyun called out, once entered. Daesung followed behind after closing the door.

 

"Hyung!" Youngbae answered.

 

Their eyes met as Seunghyun walks in. There are worriness in both eyes. 

 

"Hyung, let us sit and discuss..." Daesung said, breaking the tension. He pushed lightly the both hyung to the living room.

 

They followed eventually, sitting next to each other and Daesung goes to the other side, sitting on the single couch. They all stayed silence, didn't know what to do. Not until suddenly one of their phones ring.

 

"Its Seungri!" Daesung said, looking at the caller's name on his phone and answered immediately.

 

 

"Seungri ah!"

 

"Put it on speaker, Dae!" Seunghyun said.

 

"Hyung! HELP!!!" is what they heard once Daesung put the phone on speaker.

 

"Seungri ah, we can't hear you clearly. Where are you??" Youngbae asked breathlessly.

 

 

But, Seungri didn't answer. They have only been left with indistinct sound that makes them more anxious.

 

"Seungri ahh!!!" Youngbae screamed to the phone. He is worried. They've been waiting for this call yet they can't even get it clear.

 

"Is he still on the line?" Seunghyun asked.

 

"Yes, hyung. Look." Daesung showed the phone screen to Seunghyun.

 

"Track it!" Seunghyun suggested.

 

"We might not success, hyung. It seems like he still out of the coverage area" Daesung said.

 

"Just track him, Dae! We need to try!" Youngbae said rather screaming. He still keep on continue calling out for Seungri.

 

Daesung was taken aback by the scream but decided to let it go. He understands that everyone is at tense right now. Seunghyun who saw that situation look at Daesung, sending a message through his eyes, asking him to understand.

 

"Daesung ah, why don't you try to track him while Bae calling him. He still on the line right?" Seunghyun said calmly, taking over the situation.

 

"Nae, hyung." Daesung immediately took his phone and go to the tracking apps, carefully not to cut off the phone call.

 

 

While waiting for the apps to track down Seungri's location, they suddenly were surprised by a deep loud howl coming from the phone.

 

"SEUNGRI AHHH!!!"

 

"Seungri ah, what is that?!"

 

"Where are you?!"

 

"Maknae ah, can you hear us??"

 

"Where is Jiyong?!!"

 

The three of them screamed, non-stop calling for their maknae.

 

But suddenly the phone beeps, signaling that the phone call had just been cut off.

 

"Yah! Seungri ah!!"

 

All three of them become silence and unspeakable. They were still shocked by what they just heard. Seunghyun hunched, face down. Youngbae rest his hands on the knee, clasping his mouth. Daesung sat on the floor, tightening his hold on his phone.

 

Silences.

 

There are so many questions playing in their mind yet they got no answer for it. They have been waiting for the call, for explanations, but never expect something like this to happen. They didn't know where they are, what are they doing, and suddenly what, there is an angry animal?? What is it?? Is this a prank or something?!

 

 

Daesung's phone got their attention again when it suddenly beeping. Daesung immediately check on his phone.

 

"Hyung..."

 

Speechless.

 

"Wae, Daesung ah?" Youngbae asked, anxiously.

 

He also then looks at the screen of the phone only to be stunned like too.

 

"They're at Kangwondo forest..." Daesung said, barely heard.

 

"What?!" Seunghyun shocked. He took the phone from Daesung and look thoroughly. He was speechless too.

 

The silences envelop. They, again, trying to process the news that they just received. Shocked is just an understatement now. They are beyond that.

 

 

"What are you doing?" Youngbae asked when he saw Daesung go through his contact list, about to call someone.

 

"Calling sajangnim."

 

"Don't!" Seunghyun and Youngbae answered in unison.

 

"What? Why?! They might be in dangerous now, hyung."

 

"Don't, Daesung ah. We don't want to involve him. Not yet." Youngbae said, shook his head in disagreement.

 

"Ne, Dae." Seunghyun agreed.

 

Daesung sighed. He put his phone on the coffee table next to him. He is still sitting on the floor, looking at his hyungs.

 

"So, what now?" Daesung asked.

 

Now both of the hyungs sighed in depression. They actually didn't know what to do either. What Daesung decide to do was actually a good decision to make, calling the sajangnim. But by involving him, they might be getting into another worse situation later.

 

 

"Let's go over there and see ourselves!" Seunghyun suggested.

 

"What?! Hyung, are you serious?!" Daesung shocked.

 

"Yeah, pack your things. We should be going now." Seunghyun starts moving. Youngbae followed.

 

"Wait, wait, hyung, we don't just barge in ourselves without prepare. Do we know what's going on over there? No, hyung!" Daesung rationalized.

 

"Daesung ah, we can't just sit here and do nothing. We need to-"

 

"Yeah, hyung, I know we need to get moving. But do what? We don't know what happened and its almost midnight, hyung. We might end up just like them." Daesung cut off Youngbae's talking, trying to reasoning.

 

"I know, Dae, I know that you are scared. I'm scared too. But, really, we can't just sit here and do nothing. Yes, it is midnight. Yes, we don't know what happened, but we have to get moving. We can ask the villagers around for help. I bet they know about the forest very well." Seunghyun said.

 

Daesung sighed. His hyungs is right. He is scared. What is that happening in the forest, where you can hear a loud deep howl and Seungri screaming for help? He can already narrow the answer in his head and it really scares the out of him. But what about Seungri? Jiyong?

 

Daesung took a deep breath in and let it out slowly.

 

"Okay, let's go."

 

----------------------

 

Jiyong woke up to the feeling that his body was crashing around in a series of waves, the unsteady bump jarring his tortured body. But somehow he felt numb too. The pain was there, but it just seemed to float barely out of his grasp. Upon time he found that he wasn't able to move his head or his limbs. It scared him more than the strange rocking of his body. How long had it been since he had last awake?

 

His eyelids felt heavy, like they have been forced shut. With much monumental effort, Jiyong finally managed to pry them open, only to immediately shut them when the view flashing before him made him feel like he would throw up.

 

Seungri!

 

Jiyong's eyes flew open once again as the thought of his dongsaeng struck him with vast intensity and he repressed the urge to throw up again in order to call out the little one. Where is he? Where am I?

 

 

"Changkkamansaeyo! I think Jiyong is awake!" A deep masculine voice broke the silence.

 

I know that voice. Where do I know that voice from? How does he know my name?

 

The view of the trees moving swiftly by in front of his eyes slowed significantly and he found himself finally able to take a deep breath of air without feeling the uncomfortable flip-flop of his stomach. He felt himself being lowered to the ground slowly, a final bump and he was still.

 

 

"Jiyong..." There it was again, the voice that seems all too familiar and yet it sound so out of place in the middle of wherever the hell he was now. Jiyong forced his wavering eyes to focus on the man face that looked down at him with concern.

 

The man's jaw muscles were tense and the brim of his cap hid the eyes him shadows, but Jiyong was finally able to focus enough to make out the features and he gave a tiny smile, praying that this wasn't a dream.

 

"Seunghyun hyung?" he asked hopefully, his squeaky hoarse voice betraying any confidence he might have tried to gain.

 

"The one and only," the elder admitted, soft and gentle.

 

"Where am I?"

 

"You're safe now. Don't think of anything." Seunghyun said.

 

"Where's Seungri??" Jiyong asked, voice a little bit higher. He remembers the purpose of his waking up.

 

"He right here," Seunghyun assured, placing his hand on Jiyong's good shoulder and squeeze it.

 

"They've got him on another board. Youngbae and Daesung are there with him."

 

"Are you alright?" Seunghyun asked.

 

"Is he... okay?"

 

Seunghyun's jaw tightened harder. His eyes lost their sparkle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter