Chapter 17

Wounded Soldier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Okay darlings, I'm so sorry.. I realized that many people thought that the updated shown will be on chapter 18. But let me clear this up, chapter 17 was on 'hide chapter'. I dont know for how long but i just untick the option. Some of you couldn't find this chapter 17. Some had read this chapter, even had given comment on it too.

 

So for those who have done reading, please wait and relax, I'll update the new chapter later tonight. Sorry again for the hassle, dear readers.. 

Keep calm and wait for new chapter, ya? >_< 

For those who haven't read this chapter.. 

Enjoy~~

 

They had come to the room and Daesung swooped in to open the door as Seungri took advantage of the pause to catch his breath. It surprised him just how much energy he was expending just getting the ten feet from the car and into the house. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the edge of bed was just a couple feet further away into the room.

 

Seungri collapsed tiredly into the firm mattress of the checker-pattern covered bed and sighed.

 

"You alright, Ri?" Jiyong arched an eyebrow, concern radiated from his boyish features.

 

"Can I get you anything? Something to drink? Ice for your leg? Painkiller?"

 

"Hyung, just stop worrying," Seungri snapped, eyes remained close in his exhaustion.

 

"I just want to sleep."

 

An awkward look passed between Jiyong, Youngbae and Daesung. Their elder hyung is still outside, transferring the stuffs from the hospital.

 

"Seungri ah, should we leave you alone to get some rest? We'll be outside if you need anything, okay?" Youngbae said softly.

 

Throwing an arm dramatically across his forehead, Seungri nodded in agreement.

 

"Okay, okay. Just go," he grit out, desperate to get rid of them.

 

 

The phantom pain had returned in full force, as it seem to happen at least once every day and now it happening he want nothing more than to just be left alone in his agony.

 

"Are you sure you're alright, Ri?" Jiyong pushed, noticing Seungri's sudden rigidity.

"I can get you–"

 

"Hyung, please. Just leave. I'm fine."

 

Jiyong bit his lip, reluctantly allowing Youngbae to lead him from the room as they followed to join the others outside. Two word sentences. Four in a row. That's never a good thing.

 

 

What Jiyong didn't know was the repetitive consistency of the phantom pains Seungri had been experiencing. He didn't know there had been any other episodes after that first night, because Seungri hadn't told anyone. It was embarrassing, how weak and vulnerable the pains made Seungri feels. He hated the way they messed with his mind, trying to trick him into believing the leg was there. How the hell was he supposed to move on with his life and accept the fact that his leg was gone when the ing phantom pains kept toying with him and making him feel otherwise?

 

He could feel the leg, searing pain covering every last inch of his missing limp. He could feel his toes wiggle, feel his ankle rotate in its socket and hell, he could even tense the calf muscle. How do you explain those sensations without seeing the leg attached?

 

 

Jiyong hyung couldn't know about this. Not now. Not ever.

 

It wasn't just the fact that Seungri had cried like a baby into his hyung's arms that first time he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter