Chappie 6

This is Do Kyungsoo!

"DING DONG!" the bell rang.

 

"Yes. May I know who you are?" answered an ever so angelic voice.

 

Baekhyun might faint right there if it wasn't for Chanyeol slapping his bright red cheeks. "Get a hold of yourself! Remember. First impression. " Chanyeol said.

 

"Okay okay, I get it, you thuck!" Baekhyun nearly shouted because of the pain.

 

"Is everything okay there?" '

 

'oh god no why?' was Baekhyun's reaction.

 

"It's perfectly fine! We are your new house mates by the way. Could we please come innnn~?" Chanyeol said with aegyo. Voice too deep though.

 

Being the curious owl he was, he quickly opened the door. only to have his mouth drop to the floor. Kyungsoo's eyes went owl mode immediately and that made Baekhyun blush. 'omg so cute no why oh god noooo"

 

"A-are you okay?" Baekhyun took the courage to ask eventhough his face was bright red. Literally.

 

"Hyuuuuuuuung! Pororo is next on Disney! Don't you want to watch it?" Tao said dork-ily while running towards Kyungsoo. Only to have his heart clench with anger. He had mentally and physically prepared himself after the idiotic incident the other day.

 

"What in the WORLD are you doing at our house?!"   Tao said with an ever so cold voice.

 

"We're your new house mates!" Chanyeol jumped and hugged Tao. 

 

Being the he was, "Get off of me you stinky thuck" in a monotonus voice. 

 

Chanyeol, surprised, quickly got off of Tao and held his head down.

 

Baekhyun, who recovered from his red face disease immdiately flashed a smile towards Kyungsoo. A heart-melting one. But Tao got a blood-boiling glare instead.

 

"C-come in, please. I just made Kimchi pancakes so..." Kyungsoo said

 

"PANCAKES?! HALLELUJAH~!" Chanyeol immediately raised his head and screamed. How typical, right?

--------------------------------------

The Bear Says Hello!

I updated! It's the school holidays here in Malaysia so I have extra time! -throws confetti- xD And I'm soooo sorry for the late update. OTL to all of you readers. Plus it's y too T.T Care to drop a comment. Maybe I could improve you know. C= And I love you all! Even you silent readers! xD