Chappie 3

This is Do Kyungsoo!

Kyungsoo walked towards his apartment with his roommate,Tao. Of course it would be him. Well,there are another two people renting the apartment as well.Tao and Kyungsoo in one room and the other two in one room.

Kyungsoo was still touching his lips while staring into space. Tao ,was of course getting irritated.Kyungsoo has been touching his lips since they left the university.

"Hyung,could you PLEASEEEE stop touching your lips?" While glaring holes into Kyung's head.

 

"Huh,y-yeah.I should,"stuttering as he felt his cheeks were flushed.

 

Kyungsoo opened the door to their apartment.Revealing their other two housemates,Kim Junmyeon and Kim Jongin.They're siblings,annoying ones though.

 

Kyungsoo just huffed when he entered the house.All he could see was Junmyeon's clothes in a pile next to the bathroom and Jongin's eaten-snack packets scattered everywhere.The both of them were to busy playing DOTA to realize that their housemates were home.Kyungsoo took the oppurtinity to sneak behind them and give them a surprise.A heart-exploding one(?).

"YAH!!! Both of you disgusting siblings clean up the house right now!,"

 

Both of them were frightened to death.The got up and quickly cleaned the mess they made.They know how scary Kyungsoo can get when the house is in a mess.

                                                                                                                                        

 

After finishing cleaning the house,the two disgusting siblings had their own small talk.

 

"Hyung,I think we need to move out of this house.The rules are to strict god damnit."Jongin said out of the blue

.

"I agree with you.But how are we gonna say this to Kyungsoo.You know his nature."

 

"Not to mention that Zitao will probably wushu us dead if we hurt his hyung's feelings." Jongin said that while rolling his eyes.

 

Joonmyeon could only sigh.

 

"Figured anything yet,Jongin-ah?"

 

Jongin nodded with but his eyes said different things.

 

"I'll figure it out ,Hyung.Don't worry"

                                                                                                                                     

The Dork's Little Box.

I'm so sorry for this ty update. And I sincerely apologize for taking too long to update.It's short too. T.T

And sorry for any grammatical errors as English is not my first language. 

And comment please? Tell me what you feel after you read this chapter and what I need to improve. I'll really appreciate it if you do so. xD Thanks! *throws confetti*