Chappie 5

This is Do Kyungsoo!

“Joonmyeon, cancel  the  advertisement!”

 

"No,"

 

Kyungsoo’s face was red. He knew what Joonmyeon did was for his sake but why the university’s radio station?

 

“B-but…”

 

“Oh,c’mon.It’s for your own good too,”

 

“Urghhhhhh, you,Joonmyeon,”

                                                                                   

“Do Kyungsoo,” Kyungsoo’s name slipped out of  Baekhyun’s  tongue.

 

“20 years old. Raised in Gyeonggi-do, loves kimchi  spaghetti and Pororo,”

 

“Well,that’s cute,” Chanyeol   said.

 

“Hey,only I can say that he’s cute okay!” His heart fluterred as he continue reading the file.

 

"Whatever. He's cute cute cute!" Chanyeol sang playfully.

 

"Chanyeol!"

 

Baekhyun felt like a high school student crushing on someone who he or she didn’t even know. Well,he is deciding to stalk get to know  Kyungsoo now. He has been stalking  following on the Pororo-Loving-Squishy-Kid since the day he accidentally kissed him. He has fallen head over heels for the kid.Literally.

                                                                          

“For today’s advertisement slot ,  a room will be advertised. The room is for two people and these two people will share the room with another two people who are also students from Lokjori University, Do Kyungsoo and Huang Zi Tao. If intrested, please call Do Kyungsoo by the number  877809238,”The DJ for the university’s radio announced.

 

"Jinjja?!" Baekhyun squealed. Chanyeol rubbed his ears.

 

"Did you hear that peasant? Did you hear that? Now come on let's go to the broadcast room to ask for the number,"

 

"Are you saying that we are going to move out of our condo to move in into that small room?!"

 

"Yes. Now let's go peasant,"

 

"YAH! Who are you calling a peasant?!"

                                                                           

The Dork's Little Box.

I finally updated. ;-; This took like forever. I'm seriously sorry. Don't leave me. And thanks Lee_Bieha for shoving me off the bed! xDDD Enjoy!

And I'm shamelessly promoting. Check my other story! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/512476/i-m-here-for-you-baeksoo It's called I'm Here For You.