Chappie 2

This is Do Kyungsoo!

"Ding Dong Deng Dung" The bell rang signaling that school has ended.

Kyungsoo sighed while walking out of his classroom.He was the last one to do so.

People started to scream like monkeys.Again.Everyone went to the side of the hallway,giving way to the two of them.The university's hottest males,Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo's heart began to beat rapidly.His cheek was slightly pink.

"They look really handsome today" Kyungsoo said quitely while looking at something else.

                                                                                                           

"What am I going to do,Tao-yah" His one and only friend at the university,who was as weird as Kyungsoo,or maybe even weirder just sighed.

 

"Dunno"


"Really, you're no help at all." Kyungsoo said while gritting his teeth.

While Tao was munching to the Kimbab that Kyungsoo brought to school like there will be no tomorrow,Tao choked. Kyungsoo patted Tao's back and Tao accidentally spitted some of the choked Kimbab on to the canteen's ground.But he realized immediately that it was not on the canteen's ground,but on someone's shoe.He slowly looked up,and was frightened to death as he saw the owner of the shoe.

It's no other than Byun Baekhyun.

                                                            

"Lick I said"

"W-what?"

" Are you deaf or something? it I said!" Baek ing Hyun shrieked.

All attention was now on Baekhyun. *When he's around attention is always on him anyways*

Tao was frightened as hell. He didn't know what to do. it? Keep quite? After thinking for quite a long while,he decided to do it.As he was bending down to the munched kimbab on Baekhyun's shoes,he heard someone squeaked "H-how dare you! W-who do y-you think you are?!" 

Surprised,Baekhyun walked towards Kyungsoo's direction,not realizing the school cleaner,who was carrying tons of dirty plates,squeaking "Move,move! Human in the way!"

She didn't see anything as she was quite short. Plus,Baekhyun didn't hear anything as he was quite angry. (A/N:Yeah right.)

"Y-you,don't come any closer! I have great taekwondo skills you know!" Yeah,he said that while flailing his hands in the air like a little kid would.

The cleaner,who was pratically ignoring everything in the world,bumped into Baekhyun which made him stumble onto Kyungsoo.Baekhyun felt something soft on his lips.He opened his eyes only to see a wide-eyed Kyungsoo,paralyzed.

Chanyeol,seeing his friend in such a situation,quicly pulled Baekhyun from Kyungsoo. Baekhyun who realized what had happened,immediately left.While Chanyeol apologized.

The cleaner? She just left after saying sorry 100 times dramatically.

                                                                                                     

The Dork's Little Box.

It's your dorky dongaeng again! Here's the second update for you guys! I hope you guys aren't dissapointed! x3

And Kyung's smirk is asdfghjkl...

And thank you for reading! Comments and subscriptions are highly appreciated! xD

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d052b0968a17299c196be5aa49d20ded/tumblr_mp0bqfQ9RI1qdjtnfo4_250.gif

And some BaekSooYeol for you guys! xD