Chappie 4

This is Do Kyungsoo!

Kyungsoo, Tao,and the two disgusting siblings gathered together in the living room.

 

"Okay, Joonmyeon just tell me what you need to tell me,"

 

To be honest, Joonmyeon was reluctant to tell Kyungsoo that he and Jongin decided to move out. But,it had to be said sooner or later anyway.

 

"Me and Jongin are moving out," Joonmyeon said calmly,

 

"WHAT?!"

 

Jongin and his brother was expecting Kyungsoo to cry or something. But the opposite happened instead.

 

"How am I gonna pay for this whole apartment you dimwits! And do you know it's hard to find another apartment-mate nowadays? HUH?!" Kyungsoo half shouted with eyes raging with anger.

 

Jongin and Joonmyeon were speechless.

 

"Aren't you supposed to be crying or something that we're moving out of this house?" Jongin questioned. Question marks appearing on top of his head.

 

"We should be happy,really. We only kept you so that we could also have a place to live. We couldn't afford an apartment with just the two of us paying," This time Zitao answered,calmly but at the same time his voice was hinting that he would kill the disgusting siblings.

 

"Hyuuunnggg," Jongin wailed .

 

"It's okay, Jongin-ah. I'll buy you fried chicken later,"

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

 

"Okay,so now tell me. How am I gonna find another housemate?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"You don't have to worry about that. We already asked your university's radio station to advertise the rooms.You'll eventually get another housemate," Joonmyeon smiled. 

 

"My university? You mean Lokjori University? "

 

"Yes! ^^"

 

"You've got to be kidding me," Kyungsoo and Zitao said in unison while they were literally glaring at the two disgusting siblings.

 

"Yes,"  Jongin and Joonmyeon answered with a low and scared tone.

 

"WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                                                          

The Dork's Little Box

I updated! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.Hehe,cuz you know,I'm not that great of an author. T,T

And again I'm sorry if there were any grammatical errors because English isn't my first language. ^^"

And comment please.Tell me what you feel about this chapter and what I need to improve.I'd love you to bits if you do so. xD

Subscriptions and Upvotes are highly appreciated . Bye~! =]