The Dancer

The Dancer and The Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai had not asked but told you that you would be his partner for the duet as if he didn't even want to consider you to say no.

" Every day at this studio we will practice at 5:00 PM"

" Okay" It was the only thing you could say.

" I don't like to wait and I don't like slow people." He said as though he expected you to  be one of those people.

" The first order is to see if you can get the steps down. It is and eight step but it as two four counts in it."

" ok. Show me some of them."

" 5,6,7,8. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8" He continues to count but not out loud. You can he doesn't know see his lower lip moving as if he were still saying them out loud. You think that it is cute that he is doing it as if he doesn't know he was doing it.

" Are you paying attention!" You realize that you were staring at him.

" Yes sorry"

" If you can't pay attention to me then you may be a waste of time teaching."

" No I'm fine." You copy the moves he just showed you but then a question pops in you head and before you could stop your mouth you blurt it out.

" Will we have to touch at any point in the dance." He stops what he was doing and looks directly at you

" Yes. Its a part later on in the dance. Why are you affraid to be touched or something like that."

"No, Just wanted to know" 

After practicing with him for two and a half hours he tells you that you can go home.

What is his problem with me.  You thought on the way home. I can't believe he is so bossy. Ugh he is going to drive me crazy if he keeps this up. He has the nerve to tell me that I will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter