The Dancers Confession

The Dancer and The Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Sorry for the late late update but here is a new chapter.

You send Kris an apology text saying that you were in love with someone else even though you told him that you weren't ready for a commited relationship. It was sad really. You really liked Kris but something inside you said you were in love with someone else. You wandered who it could be until you walked into practice the next morning and seeing kai with his shirt off.

" Oh sorry" you said quickly turning around to hide your embarassment.

" No, I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you that you didn't have to practice to day because the competition is in two days." Kai said as he put his shirt back on.

" How was your date with Kris go?" Kai asked nonchalantly.

" It went horrible he asked me to be his girlfriend and for some reason I turned him down and ran away." You said

" hahahah" kai started laughing.

" why are you laughing" you said while your face turned red.

" Because noone has ever turned Kris down by running away." Kai said. You playfully hit him on the arm. He caught your arm and pulled you close to him. so close that you could feel his breath on your face.

" W-what a-are y-you d-doing Kai" you stammered.

" Be my girlfriend ______" Kai whispered suductively in your ear. You tried to push him away but he was to strong.

" Please, It pained me when I saw you with Kris and you had such a beautiful smile."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter