The Dragon's Confession

The Dancer and The Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" So where are we going" you ask Kris who was driving.

" It's a surprise" He said while smiling at th pout face you gave him.

" How's working with Kai going?' He asked

" Its okay I guess. I really wish he wouldn't order me around alot. every time he orders me to do something my instinct is to say no."

" Hahaha sounds like Kai. He's s very peticular about his dance routines." Kris explains while laughing.

" Maybe if he'd stop fighting dancing he might start to relax."

" What do you mean fight dancing?" Kris asked when he stopped at a red light.

" You haven't noticed? He fights dancing all the time. He has all crisp movements and he messes up a lot. If he'd stop and relax his move ments wouold be clean and flow better."

Kris looked at you with amazement. He knew that Kai was have problems in the dance studio resently but never guessed the problem would be him fighting dancing. Man can she see through Kai. He thought. Not even I could see through Kai's Poker Face. She's even more amazing than I thought.

" What are you staring at? Do I have something on my face?" You asked Kris.

" No, I was just admiring how well you were able to see through Kai's Poker Face."

" Oh, well it's not that hard since I have a brother who had a poker face. In fact him and Kai could be twins because they are so much alike."

You finally stop in front of a five star resturant called " El Pueblo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter