The Dragon has a heart

The Dancer and The Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has now been over one week since you and Kai have been practicing all there is now is to get in sync with the music. It is becoming more and more difficult because he either moves to fast or You stumble over one move. Both of you are getting irritated with the duet dance getting closer. So one day after practice instead of staying and showering you decided to go home and take a shower. Kai has been real antsy and you can't stand it. You rush out the doors right in to a hard chest.

" Ouch" you say when you fell to the ground.

" So sorry. Are you okay? Can I help you up?" A deep manly voice says to you.

" No I'm fine. I should watch were I'm...." You didn't finish your sentence because you looked up and saw Kris leader of Exo M in front of you.

" No i should watch were I'm going. I'm looking for Kai and I was told he cold be found here."

" Yes he's inside" You say and you quickly look down because you could feel the heat rising in your cheeks.

Little did you know that Kai was watch you and Kris talk. Inside Kai felt anger but he couldn't figure out why. Which mad him angrier because he didn't know.

" How about you and I get some coffee as my appoligy to you?" Kris says

" Uh... um....I need to change clothing."

" Its alright I'll wait for You. And you are?"

" I'm _____. nice to meet you."

" Nice to meet you, ____" he smiled and you liked the way he said your name it sounded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter