Five Years later

The Dancer and The Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were a famous dancer now in a group called Colours. You were the color of red for hot and firiery personality. And cuz of the red dress you wore with Kai in the competition. You and the rest of Colour were going to be doing a Mv with Exo becoase there wer twelve of Colour and twelve Exo.

Its time to meet exo this morning. Lulu ( shes pink and is paired with Luhan) says " Hey you got paired with Kai isn't that cool.'

" yay I miss dancing with him." you told her.

ShyShy ( shes purple and is paired with lay) says" i can't wait to meet them." she was a huge fan of Exo.

you smiled " yay and ur paired with Lay." She blushes.

Then the boys walked in and you smiled when chanyeol came running and hugged you. " I missed you _______" he said all happily.

" Yeol put me down now!!!" you shouted at him.

" Yay don't hurt my dancer" says your leader Yoonie ( shes black and is paired with Kris)

" Your pretty" Chanyeol said

" Flattery won't get you anywhere with me" she said.

Then you looked at Kai, he had a smile on his face that made you smile as well.

" Its been awhile" he said. all the members of exo knew that you two needed a lone time so the grabbed their partners and took them into the next room.

"Yay it has. " you said. Kai step closer to you, grabbing your waist and pulling you closer to whisper." Kris gave you up so now you're mine and i don't want you running away fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter