Chapter 1: The First Meeting

The Dancer and The Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You have been living in South Korea for about two years and you have finally become fluent in korean but when you get angry you default to english. You came to Korea to study at a dance academy but while you attend the academy you decided to work at a dance studio that isn't far from your appartment. As you worked hard the owner said that you may attend some of the classes and use it whenever you may need it to practice.

On one of the days you stay a little to practice a dance that your teacher at the dance academy has assign as a test. But as you continue to repeat all the steps you feel as though someone is watching you. You take a quick look  around and see no one. But the feeling has you unnerved and unsettled so you decide to return home.

Little did you know that Kai from Exo K was watching you practice.

" What do you think of ___?" the Owner says to Kai

" She's good, but can she hold up in front of a crowd?"

" I think so. She also learns quickly. She is one of the finest dancer, other than you, that I have taught."

" Heh, no one can be any finer than me. But she looks okay. How's her personallity."

" She is sort of shy but is strong willed and won't back out of a challenge."

" She might be okay."

" Well decide soon because you don't have a lot of time to find a partner for that duet."

" I could always use another star."

" Yea you could but none of them are as good as she is."

" I'll talk to her tomorrow."

" I thought you might say that."

When you got home you fed your dog Ky and receved a phone call.

"Hello?" you answer the phone with.

"Hi ____?" The studio owener says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter