The second dare

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N For the first time, it will be Hyoyeon's POV

It has been a while since I updated so I added some HyoKai for you guys and happy 10,000+ views to me ^_^

Enjoy ^_^

 

HYOYEON'S POV

 

I kept on blaming my ill fate.

Confess to Kris?! Seriously?! That too when I'm totally awkward around him! Why couldn't she just ask me to do this last week!

I sulked at these thoughts as Kkab Yul and Seo approached my desk to go have lunch. I lazily stuffed my books into the bag and got up.

"So~..when are you planning to do it?" Yuri asked excitedly and my reply was a soft sigh.

"Yul, I need sometime before doing it." I looked at her and saw that my two friends were looking keenly at me, expecting further clarification. "How can I go to him one fine morning and confess to him? Won't he find that weird?"

The two girls nodded understandingly. "One week." Yul showed me a finger. "You have to propose him by Friday."

I agreed.

I had one week to make things less awkward between me and Kris so that I can confess my non existent feelings to him.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

The girls arrived at the cafeteria and noticed that Kai, Sehun and Tao were already seated on one of the tables. The tall conceited blonde was missing.

Hyoyeon went straight to Tao. "Where is Kris?"

"In his room I guess." He shrugged back.

"I'll go get him." Hyoyeon declared, turned around her heels and walked towards the exit.

Kai got up immediately after and followed the girl without excusing himself or explaining anything to the three dumbfounded people in the table.

.

.

"Hyo wait!" Kai roughly grabbed the girl's forehand stopping her.

"Ouch Kai!" She yelped and rubbed the spot. "You could've been more gentle!" 

Kai ignored her whines and gently pulled her while still holding onto her arm. "You don't have to go get him."

Hyoyeon resisted. "I have to so let me go!"

"No! I told you, you don't have to!" He insisted and pulled her again but now with more force.

"No Kai, I have to." She tried to yank her arms from his grip but failed.

"I said no!" Kai growled as he tightened his hold making Hyo yelp in pain once again.

"Kai I..." Before she could explain herself, Kai cut her off. "Why do you have to do this Hyo?! What does he mean to you?! He is just a jerk!" He shook her hoping to inject some sense into her.

"That's none of your buisiness Kai! Now, let me go!" She yelled back and this shocked Kai. Never has she yelled at him. She had been disappointed at him. She had gotten angry over silly things. But at those times, she would just ignore him but never has she raised her voice against him like that.

Kai let her hand go. His expression told her that he was hurt but nevertheless, he forced a smile.

"You have changed Hyo." He turned around and walked away.

Hyoyeon stared at his back and whispered. "I'm sorry Kai. I can't tell you the real reason yet." She bit down the tears that tried to escape her eyes.

"No one, even Kai, should know about this dare before it's execution." That was one of the rules set forward by her friends when they were explaining the dare to her that morning. So Hyoyeon had no other way but hide her true intention of visiting Kris like that. She believed that Kai will understand once he comes to know about the dare. He was her best friend after all.

.

.

Her short slender fingers knocked on the oak door as she asked for permission to enter rather hesitantly. The cold voice gave her permission to enter. As soon as she opened the door she was welcomed by his arrogant cold expression.

"Yes?" He demanded the reason for her appearance without looking away from his laptop's screen. It hadn't been even a minute since she entered the room and Hyoyeon had started feeling uncomfortable. She felt extremely intimidated by his expression and his cold voice.

"Why didn't you come to have lunch with us?" She tried her best to sound cheerful but still there was a tint of awkwardness in her voice.

"Did I ever say that I'll join you and your friends everyday for lunch?"

Hyoyeon shifted uncomfortably. "No."

"Right, so don't expect me to be there every other day. I'm a busy person and I don't have time for just anyone." She shivered slightly as his words hit her like a cold breeze.

Was she just anyone for him all this while?!

Hyoyeon has always been the prideful one and right then Kris was indirectly asking her to leave him alone. Either sacrifice her pride and pester him for the sake of the bet or hold on to her pride like always. It was a tough call. She gave it a thought and in the end decided to let her pride go. Not only will it help her with the bet but also answer questions that have been bothering her. Kris's bipolar personality was confusing her more than anything.

One night he wanted to see her no matter what and the next day he acted like he doesn't want her anywhere near him. Isn't that bipolar disorder or what!

"D..Don't be like this Kris. Everyone is expecting you to join them." She smiled knowing that she will be turned down by him and the next moment Kris proved her right.

"Is it really hard for you to understand?! I don't have time neither do I want to have lunch with you." He furrowed his brows in annoyance.

Hyoyeon bit her lips and told herself not to give up. She opened to convince him once again when the door swung open behind her catching their attention. It was the long brunette Hyoyeon saw the other day with Kris in the same room. The girl's expression told her that she wasn't expecting to see Hyoyeon there. She looked at Hyoyeon and then at Kris and then back again at the blonde.<

Please log in to read the full chapter