Masked kiss

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon dragged herself to the cafeteria for having lunch.

New week had started and still no sign of Kris.

She slammed the tray of food on the table and grumbled inaudibly.

"Are you okay Hyoyeon-ah?" Seohyun was concerned seeing her friend frowning since morning. "I am fine Seohyun. I just feel grumpy on Mondays. Don't mind me." She lied, reassuring her friend.

Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Yuri were seated together in a table that could accommodate four. Hyoyeon scanned the cafeteria once hoping to see Kris.

No luck!

She frowned once again and turned to her lunch.

"Are you looking for someone?" This time it was Yuri. "No. Just..you know.." Hyoyeon trailed off without looking up and poked the food.

After a few minutes, hushed sounds and murmurs filled the room. Knowing that only one person can have such an effect among the students, her head shot up with a wide smile on her face.

There he was.

Kris.

He was getting his food. Smiling at the people who greeted him, including the lunch lady.

After grabbing his lunch, he walked towards the center of the cafeteria and scanned the room for empty seats. His eyes caught Hyoyeon's who has been observing him all the while. She immediately averted her eyes and pretended to concentrate on the food.

Kris smiled and made his way towards her table. On the way, he politely declined other's invitations to join them.

"Can I join?" He asked, flashing his gentleman smile at Hyoyeon.

What should she say? Reject him like she did the last time?

Now that she has become the Vice President, other students were treating her with more respect. Smiling at her and greeting her when she walks through the corridor. She was happy with all the attention she got.

But she knew that some of them were not satisfied with the decision. She was new and it would definitely take some time for her to gain everyone's trust. She was determined.

The first step to that is making sure she establish a good relationship with the President. At least in front of others.

So rejecting him (again) was not an option.

"Sure." She smiled at him as they adjusted themselves and their trays to accommodate him.

Kris sat opposite to Hyoyeon, next toYuri, who sat opposite to Seohyun.

They made casual chit-chats as they had lunch.

Kris's personality when in public was different from whenever he was alone with Hyoyeon.

In public, he was well-mannered, reserved and sophisticated.

When alone with Hyoyeon, he was, in one word, a ert.

 Hyoyeon had to deal with a President who had multiple personalities. Talk about her luck!

She wondered where Kris had been for the past few days. He was not seen anywhere in the cafeteria or the corridors. She did as she was told and stayed away from the meeting room.

Was he skipping school?

The chances of him skipping school for 3 days straight were slim to none. He isn't labeled the perfect student for nothing.

Hyoyeon was thinking about the possible reasons for not seeing Kris in the school premises when she felt something rub against her right leg.

She slowly leaned back and looked under the table to see what it was.

Kris!

He

Please log in to read the full chapter