Forced kiss

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N Its a small update. Enjoy and leave your comments ^_^

 

 

 

 

“President asked you to go meet him.” A random girl came up to Hyoyeon during recess and informed her. Hyoyeon groaned inwardly.

Cons of being the vice President!

She groggily made her way towards Kris’s room and knocked before entering.

“Kris-ssi, you called for me?”

Kris looked up from his laptop and raised a brow at her. “What’s with the formality?” He closed the screen and pushed it to his side.

Hyoyeon chose not to answer the question. He can act like nothing happened the other week but she was certainly not going to let it slide. Seeing no reply from her, Kris awkwardly coughed and got up to grab some papers.

“Make 50 copies of these.” He placed it in front of Hyo who was sitting on one the chairs. “Also” He pushed a register towards her. “Check and see if the cash allotted for each cultural event for next week’s event is sufficient.”

Hyoyeon took a look at everything and nodded. “I’ll finish them as soon as possible.” She got up from the chair. “I’ll be leaving if there is nothing else.”

Kris, who had resumed to his previous stature, furrowed his brows at the girl. “Where are you going?”

“Back to class.” She replied casually.

“No, stay back and do it here.” He ordered. Hyoyeon straightened up. “Sorry to decline your offer but I’ve to go. I’ll bring the copies after lunch break and the accounts by tomorrow morning.” She knew that Kris would try and make her stay if she doesn’t leave immediately and hence she turned around her heels and proceeded to make her way out of the room.

Kris got up immediately and ran to her. He caught the half open door before she could leave and blocked her way.

“What are you doing?” She looked at him in a rather annoyed way.

“I told you not to leave!” He closed the door forcefully and stood between the door and the girl.

“I don’t want to be part of your little games anymore Kris. I want to leave.” She tried to go past him but he caught her shoulder and slamm

Please log in to read the full chapter