Flying Kiss

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N HAPPY 200 Subscribers to me! ^_^

Thanks to all those who subscribed to my story...especially IyeshaG because she is the reason why I started this story.

BTW...in the poll between Kris and Kai, Kris won. Do you guys ship HyoKris more than HyoKai just in this story or in real life also? :O

Enjoyyyyyy and don't forget to comment ^_^

 

 

“Again?!” Yuri exclaimed as she found familiar piece of papers in Hyoyeon’s hands and the latter nodded wearily. She snatched the papers and roughly went through them.

“These people! Why would they send hate letters to you?!” She crushed them into a ball and dumped them in the nearest trash can. “Let’s go Hyo. Don’t waste your precious time caring about such immature acts.” She grabbed Hyoyeon’s hand and led her to the cafeteria.

“Yul! Hyo!” Seohyun called them to join her on the eight seater lunch table. The guys were already there.

Hyoyeon sat next to Kai with Yuri on her other side.

“Where were you?” Seohyun enquired because the girls were late. Hyoyeon had her head hung low and Yuri sighed as reply.

“Don’t tell me that it happened again!” The maknae asked and Yuri nodded back. “Aish!” She shook her head.

The guys looked at the girls and sensed that something was off. “What happened?” Kai asked curiously.

Seohyun let out a frustrated sigh before answering. “Hyo has been receiving hate letters for the past few days in her locker.”

“Hate letters?!” Tao’s eyes widened. Kris’s brows kneaded together.

“Why…Any idea who is doing this? How long has it been?! Why didn’t you tell me about it Hyo?!” Anger was evident Kai’s tone.

Hyoyeon was looking down and carelessly poking food with her chopsticks. “It’s not a big deal Kai.” She said in a low voice.

“It is! How can you… Aish!” Kai shook his head and looked away from her.

“It’s better to ignore such incidents.” Kris spoke up. “The people who are doing this will stop it once they get bored.”

Kai shot a glare at the tall blonde. Tao sensed the tense atmosphere. He let out a fake laugh. “Let’s talk about something else, shall we?”

Everyone else gladly agreed to it because they had also sensed the tension between Kris and Kai, everyone except Hyo of course.

.

.

Hyoyeon tried to ignore it but not only did it not stop, it got worse. Some of the letters were written in blood and blood letters start stinking after sometime. Most of them said about how everyone thought of her as a while some of them asked her to do them a favor and die.

Every day, she had to clean her locker. No matter how much she tried to deny it, the hate words written on those letters did hurt her. She had been target of hate several times but none was this harsh. No one has ever called her a .

Never.

Hyoyeon shoved the negative thoughts out of her mind and proceeded to walk through the corridor to meet Kris in his personal room.

Speaking about Kris, since Hyoyeon had joined for a part-time job, she stopped meeting Kris every evening after class under the condition that she will skip work whenever he needs her. The owner of the shop was very fond of the girl and the shop obviously didn’t need an extra pair of hands since it rarely had customers.

Hyoyeon reached her destination and paused in front of the wooden door for a moment. She took a deep breath and breathed out before stretching her left hand to open the door. The view that welcomed her was indeed shocking.

A petite girl with brown wavy hair had her back pressed against one of the shelves and Kris was standing in front of her. He had bent to level his head with hers and their heads were dangerously close to each other.

A feeling of something warm and shocking flashed across the blonde’s body. She didn’t know why but all she wanted to do at that moment was to run away from the scene, to sit in a place far away from Kris’s reach and cry.

The sound of the door clicking open alarmed the two and they turned their heads in unison to see the dumbfounded girl who was standing at the doorway, still holding on to the knob.

Kris’s eyes darkened and brows knitted together in annoyance. “Why are you here?”

“I..” She looked down at the file she was holding in the right hand. “File..” She showed him the file. “The Principal asked me to give this to you.” She managed to reply without stuttering but she sounded miserable.

“Don’t you know that you have to knock before entering?” He straightened up and walked towards her.

“I..” She gulped down some spit. She was used to having so much freedom with Kris that she’d long forgotten the formalities.

Hyoyeon looked at the girl who was still standing rooted to her position. The girl looked back and gave a knowing smirk. The blonde looked away from her and her head hung low in shame. “I’m sorry.”

Kris snatched the file away from her hands. “You can go.” He replied in an annoyed tone. Hyoyeon backed away as he closed the door on her.

.

.

“Is everything okay?” The old man asked as he noticed the girl dazing off from time to time. She didn’t seem very cheerful either.

                            Xiao Hang, the sixty five year old owner, had only met Hyoyeon a couple of days ago but the girl intrigued him since the first day. She was not like other teenager’s he had met. It was not like she was someone extra ordinary but she had something in her that sparked his interests. In very few days, he had grown attached to the girl. Hyoyeon was literally like the granddaughter he never had. He could notice even the small changes in the girl’s moods and lately, she didn’t seem very happy. The concerned elder ignored those small changes thinking that it was inevitable in a teenager’s life but today she looked greatly affected by something and he couldn’t just let it be.

“Nothing.” Hyoyeon shook her head and forced a smile that he recognized as fake almost instantly.

Mr Xiao propped his head on one of his palms as he sat opposite to the girl in one of the tables. “It’s not nothing.”

Hyoyeon knew she couldn’t lie because it was not just him who was attached; she had also grown to like him very much. The way he took care of her reminded her of her own late grandfather. The same warm feeling flooded inside her whenever she spent time with him.

“It’s..” She sighed. “It’s okay. I’ll be okay.” She smiled

He crossed his hands on the table. “Sure?” Hyoyeon nodded.

“Ahjussi..” She called and Mr Xiao perked his ears for what she had to tell. “How can you know if a guy likes you or not?”

The old man gave a warm smile. “You can see it in his actions.”

.

.

Have Kris’s actions ever showed love? Hyoyeon was changing into pajamas after having dinner with her family.

Hyoyeon could only remember this one time he protected her from a crazy chubby guy. One time he sa

Please log in to read the full chapter