Hold me or push me away?

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N I know I told you guys that I'll update GROME next but..I kinda finished this one first. also, I'm planning to make a special chapter on my bestfriend's b'day 26th Dec. I had told you guys that Kai's character in this story is inspired by my best friend's character so I have decided to make a special HyoKai chapter on that day ^_^

Enjoy..^_^

 

With shaking hands, Hyoyeon opened her locker expecting to see a heap of hate letters and the usual pungent smell of blood but instead she was welcomed by a clean locker space.

“That’s…”

“Surprising?” Yuri finished the sentence for Hyoyeon and the latter nodded back. “Did they go on a hiatus or something?”

Seohyun smacked the dark girl’s hand making her yelp. “Don’t think negatively. May be the people who were doing this finally realized that they were wrong.”

Yuri scoffed at her friend’s naïve thoughts and swung a friendly arm over the blonde’s shoulder who was still not over the unexpected scene. “Seo, I don’t think these people are the type to reflect on their actions and feel bad for their target. Right Hyo?”

Hyo nodded back. “What happened overnight for them to change their minds on this?”

“Don’t think too much Hyo.” Seohyun grabbed the books Hyoyeon was holding and placed them in the locker and locked it. “Let’s go have lunch.” She grabbed her two friends and walked away.

.

.

“Kris didn’t come?” Tao asked as he slumped down opposite to the girls and the three shrugged back.

“Good.” Kai placed his plate and sat next to Hyoyeon. “More space for me.” Hyoyeon glared at her best friend for making such a mean remark and Kai, feeling no regret, grinned back at her.

“He is your friend. You would know better.” Sehun sat next to Tao. “I thought he would join me here with you guys like usual.” The latter replied. “Something must’ve come up.” He shrugged and dug into his food.

Hyoyeon smiled as she remembered the day before’s event. It still seemed like a sweet dream to her. No one had ever done something like that for her.

No one except Kai.

She was used to being treated special by Kai but when Kris did something similar, it felt…different. She couldn’t put on a finger on how and why it was different but she knew it was.

.

.

 

Hyoyeon locked her stuff in the locker and turned to find Kai leaning against one of the lockers smiling at her.

“Free this Sunday?”

“Yeah, why?” Hyoyeon swung her bag over her shoulders and proceeded to walk down the corridor to see Kris before going to her part-time job.

Kai pushed himself straight and started walking side by side with her. “I was thinking about going to this place with you.”

She shot him a curious glance. “What place?”

A playful smile formed on his lips. “That’s a surprise.”

Hyoyeon smiled at his childish nature. Kai always loved to take her to places without telling her where and why and the girl enjoyed it as well.

“Sure.”

“Then I will see you on Sunday.” He gave her a quick hug and dashed away.

 Hyoyeon preferred to keep her work place a secret from all her friends and hence had banned Kai from accompanying her to the place. That was one place where she could be at peace and she didn’t want to ruin that for herself.

.

.

 

The oak door reminded her of yesterday’s sight and she hesitated but she told herself that despite what happened the other when she had entered without knocking, she was special to him. He came to see her at night and that must mean something.

Right?

Hyoyeon knocked on the door lightly and after getting permission, she opened the door and let herself in.

There she was, the girl she saw the day before. She was sitting on the chair Hyoyeon always sits on, the one near to Kris, while Kris sat on his usual chair with a stoic face. The blonde felt her heart being tugged hard. The room suddenly felt stuffy and Hyoyeon found it hard to breathe properly.

“Yes Hyoyeon?” There it was, Kris’s cold emotionless voice.

In her mind, Hyoyeon struggled to pick up appropriate words and form them into a meaningful sentence that would be a proper answer to his question. “I..” She started. “You..you didn’t come for lunch.” She said, more like whispered.

“It’s not like I promised to have lunch with you every day.” His words stung her heart like a sharp arrow.

Hyoyeon felt like an idiot. He was right, he never prom

Please log in to read the full chapter