Stealing a kiss

Addicted to his kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N So I decided to put an end to all the torturing by revealing everything. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter because that is what matters the most to me :).

Do comment

 

Kai handed Hyoyeon the hot cup of coffee and sat near her on the bench. They were sitting in front of a coffee shop near their school. After the incident with the gang, Kai had taken her out to relax and calm herself. He looked at her with concerned eyes. “Are you okay?”

“A bit shaken but I’m fine.” She managed a small smile.

Kai sighed heavily and pulled her close for a side hug. “Don’t worry about it. The gang has been taken care of by the school authorities. They’ll have to transfer schools. You won’t have to see any of them again and if you do” He looked deep into her eyes “I’ll be there to protect you from them. You know that right?”

She looked back and realized how sincere his words were. “I know you will be.” She smiled.

Hyoyeon gazed up on the blue sky above them blushing like a newlywed bride.

“What will I do without you Kai!” She sighed. “Will we be like this even after years?”

“Why wouldn’t we be?”

“I don’t know.” She shrugged holding the coffee using her two hands. “Later when you get a girl friend or get married, what if we grow distant?”

“I wouldn’t leave you no matter what. What about you? Will you forget me when you get a boyfriend or get married?” It was hurting him to ask her such a question. He didn’t want her to be with another man but it wasn’t up to him.

Hyoyeon kept her coffee on the side and held up her pinky. “I won’t. I promise.”

Kai held up his little finger and locked it with hers. I don’t want you to be with anyone else. I want you to be with me for the rest of our lives. He wanted to say that out loud but he couldn’t. Their friendship was too precious for him.

Hyoyeon giggled and hugged him. “You are the bestest best friend anyone can ever have.”

Kai slowly reached up her back and hugged her. He wanted to tell her that he wanted to be more than friends with her but didn’t. He hugged her back tightly and got rid of the urge to tell her. Being with you is more than enough.

Kris looked out of his car window and saw the two best friends hug. He looked away painfully and down on his knuckles that had turned white because he was holding it tightly. He took out an envelope from his backpack. ‘RESIGNATION LETTER’ was written on it with blue ink.

May be I should hand it out to the Principal and let her go. He thought sadly and placed it back in his bag.

“How long are you going to keep torturing yourself?”

Kris looked to his friend sitting to his left. He sighed as answer.

“You’re going to tell everything over dinner.” His friend said.

“Tao I..”

“Or I’ll tell your mother about the night you got drunk.” Tao threatened.

“Fine.”

.

.

“We are having dinner at your house?” Kris looked around dissatisfied.

Tao took out his hand phone from the jeans pocket and searched for the number of a good restaurant. “What did you expect that I’d book a table for us in a restaurant that has a view of Han River?”

 “Very funny.” Kris mocked and turned around to the view of a beautiful backyard with a swimming pool. Tao might not be as rich as Kris but he was richer than most.

“Chinese or Italian?” Tao asked.

“Korean.” Kris replied.

“Chinese it is.” Tao dialed a number and walked away.

Kris looked at the spectacular view of the backyard, well lit and maintained, he felt himself slipping into one of the recent memories.

 

[flashback] Ref: Chapter 13: The new girl and the new boy

Kris's POV

I aimed the ball and threw it and it easily went down the hoop. I heard Hyoyeon clap and turned to her.

“Impressed?” I smirked. She nodded as reply.

“You admitted something at last!” I said as I walked towards her.

“I have no problem in admitting truths.” She stuck her tongue out at me playfully. Cute.

“Really?” I stopped and looked into her beautiful dove eyes. “Then why don’t you admit  you like kissing me.” I like, scratch that, I love teasing her.

She scoffed. “Why should I? I said I admit truths, not lies.”

Ohh…really?! “Let’s see about that.” I grabbed her wrist to pull her into a kiss but got interrupted before I could claim her lips.

It was Hyuna, the reason I came to that campus.

“Sunbae.” I pretended that I didn’t expect to see her there when in actual, I was hoping to see her.

Hyuna nodded and eyed us. “Why are you here? Didn’t expect to see you here.”

That was when I realized that I was still holding onto Hyoyeon’s hand. “We are on a date.” I pulled her near.

After introductions, Hyuna requested to talk to me in private. Just what I wanted. “Sure.” I smiled.

 

“Who is that girl?” Hyuna asked as she eyed the way Hyoyeon had left.

 “Like I said, my girl friend.” I answered.

 Hyuna crossed her hands in front of her chest. “You expect me to believe that? I’ve been seeing you since way before you hit puberty Kris.”

Ididn’t reply. I gave her a sharp look and looked away to my side. “I’m here to talk about something.”

“I guessed that.” She smirked. “What is it?”

“I need your help with something.”

“What is it?”

“Can you help me?” I asked.

Hyuna shrugged. “I can’t promise that.”

I shot a glare at her. “It’s about Donghae.”

Hyuna smiled, an evil fire in her eyes. “I can help you.”

“What do you need to make you want to help me?” I knew well that she was not going to do it for free.

Hyuna walked slowly and seductively towards me. She stopped right in front of me. I only felt disgusted by the proximity. She put her index finger on my chest.

“You.”

My eyes turned black. “What do you mean?”

Hyuna laughed. “It’s simple Kris.” She tip-toed and whispered into my ear. “I need you. I want us to be like how we were.”

I flinched and jerked away. “You are the one who dumped me not the other way around.”

“I know.” She said impatiently. “I regret that.” She ran her fingers along my jaw. “I dated Donghae after that and realized how nice you were to me, how good you were.” Her fingers reached my lips and stopped there. “You are an awesome kisser Kris. I taught you well but your ability as a kisser had surpassed mine.” She said caressing my lips.

I slapped her hand away. “After what you have done, you expect us to be back like nothing happened?”

His reaction was not something she expected. Over the year she way away from him, he had changed a lot. He looked even more handsome and his character was stronger and fierce. That only amplified her desire.

“I don’t.” She smirked. “But you have to do what I tell you for my help and you know I’m the only one who can help you. Only the vice President knows what exactly the President does.”

I sighed in defeat. I had no other option but comply her demands.

“For starters, why don’t you send her away?”

[end of flashback]

 

“I sent the delivery guy away with no tips. I mean, he was late by one minute and still expected me to tip him!” Tao snorted as he placed the orders on the dinner table.

Kris helped Tao with placing the dishes and unpacking the orders. “Where are your maids?”

“Mom and dad went for a vacation so they let the maids take a vacation, the chefs as well leaving me to eat out or order.” Tao sat down

Please log in to read the full chapter