Appa and Oppa

My handsome nerd

Tiffany's POV

Once the maid told me that Jessi's here, I quickly went down stairs just to see two men who were pointing a gun in front of Jessi. This made me mad.

"YAH! APPA! OPPA! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!" 

Yes, they are my dad and my older brother. They always do that whenever a guy visits our place.

"But Youngie, we just want to greet your friend."

"Yes Youngie, appa's right. We just wanted to be friends."

"Aiiish! Appa! Oppa! Stop whining! Why do you always do that to my male guests? And what are you two doing here?! You still have  business meeting, right?"

"Well we finished early and went home. By the way Youngie, who is this guy? New byfriend?" father asked.

"No. He's my thesis partner." I looked away blushing.

"Ooh my baby sister is blushing."

"Shut up Leo oppa! By the way guys, his name is Jesse Jung. Jesse, this is m fater Steven Hwang and my older brother Leo Hwang."

"N-n-nice to meet you s-s-sir and hyung."

"Now look what you guys did!"

"Sorry about that Jesse. By the way, nice to meet you. I hope you feel comfortable at our home."

"How is he going to be comfotable after what you two did?"

"It's okay Tiffy, I'm fine now. Thank you Mr. Hwang and Leo hyung for a ery unique welcome."

"Tiffy, eh?" Appa and oppa said with a smirk

"Ok that's enough. Come on Jessi let's go."

I pulled Jessi by the hand and walked to my room because it's much more comfortable to study there. As I let him sit down I noticed that he looked more calm than before.

"You okay now, Jessi?"

"....."

"Jessi!"

"Huh?"

"I just asked you if you're okay now."

"Oh. Yes, I'm fine."

"Sorry again about those two. They really do that everytime a male guy visits me."

"It's fine. I was just really shocked."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Tiffy, no worries."

"Ok. And by the way you look good."

"Thanks. I got myself more time to fix my hair and clothes. Plus, it'll be unpleasing if I'll visit someone's place looking messed up. So, shall we start? So we can finish early."

"Sure! Let's go!"

And with that we started doing our work again. After a couple of hours, we didn't notice that it's already 6pm when we've decided to stop since we're already ahead and we can almost reach the half of the work. Since we both don't want to say goodbye yet, we've decided to talk a little.

"Yay! We're almost done with the first half of our work!"

"I know, it's really nice to work with you Tiffy."

"Thanks. and of course you too Jessi. By the way, we've been working on the same final project and I now assume that we're close friends, how 'bout I add you on Facebook?"

"Facebook? I don't have a Facebook account or accounts on any social networking site except for my email."

"SERIOUSLY?! You don't have Facebook?! WHY?"

"What's the point when I don't have friends anyway? And I still have connections with my relatives"

"But we're friends now! Make oooooone, pleeeeeeease!"

"Ugh. Fine I'll make one later at home." 

"Make one now! While you're still here."

"But why?" Okay, that was one cute pot! OMG. Calm down Tiffany. Calm down.

"So I can add you right away! And I'm excited!"

"Okay. Let me use your laptop since I didn't bring mine."

While Jessi was signing up on Facebook, I ws observing him. He looks really serious like he's taking an exam. I can't help but giggle. He looked at me weirdly but I just smiled at him which made him shrug and continue.

"And DONE! Give me your username so I can look for your FB."

"Okay, there you go. let me see your profile."

I opened my phone to open my Facebook there and saw one friend request from 'Jay Jung'

"Jay Jung? Is that your Facebook name?"

"Yes, why?"

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that? why Jay Jung?"

"Because I don't want people to know that it was me."

"Okay. But there's one more thing that's missing."

"What?"

"Profile picture. Come on let's take a photo of you. They wouldn't know it's you anyway."

"Okay but on one condition."

"What is it?"

"Let's take the picture together."

"Why?"

"Because I want to."

"Okay fine."

So we took a photo together and uploded it on his Facebook and he used it as his profile picture. While helping him edit some details, dad called us to have dinner.

"Kids! Dinner is ready!"

"Yes dad! Come on Jessi, have dinner here first before you go."

"Okay."

 

TBC

Sorry for the very late update. It was supposed to be last tuesday or Wednesday. But I got sick. Well I'm better now! Yay!