Thesis partner

My handsome nerd

Jesse's POV

I was totally shocked to see Tiffany beside me. I looked around to see all my classmates glaring at me. Well I can't help it. Nobdody likes me but I don't actually care. I looked back at Tiffany and got almost blinded by her brighter than quasars smile. It was too bright.

"Hi Jesse!" Tiffany said still wearing that smile.

"H-hey." I shortly replied. damn, why did I stutter?

"Let's go to the library together, okay? Let's think of a topic together" Tiffany said.

"O-okay." I said. Why do I keep on stuttering? -_-

 

Author's POV

During lunch break, the two headed to the library. As they walk along the hallways, the other students can't help but stare a the two. Some even said, "Why are these two walking together? Does Jesse know that he has no right to do that?" and then there were more whispering from other people but the two didn't actually paid any attention to them. As the two reached the library, things got a little awkward.

 

"Uhm...so what do you want for our thesis?" Tiffany asked first.

"I don't actually know Tiffany-ssi, I'm fine with anything." Jesse replied, not looking at Tiffany.

"Drop the formalities Jesse. We'll be partners, remember? So we should be close and we should get to know each other more so we can work well." Tiffany said this while making Jesse face her.

"Okay. Well, how about we borrow a couple of books or past theses so we can have an idea on what can we work on?" Jesse suggested.

"That's a great idea! But I think it would take long before we finished. How about I come over to your house so we can work on it together?" Tiffany said excitedly.

"My place? If that's what you want then it's fine." Jesse said.

"Okay. But I need to go home before that. Jut send me your address the I'll just go ther later." Tiffany said.

"Sure. Give me your number so I can text you later." Jesse said and took his phone to save Tiffany's number.

"There. Now how about we get these books so we can get out of here? I'm starving." Tiffany said.

"Okay." Jesse replied shortly.

 

Tiffany's POV

He's actually nice. Why  do the other students hate him? We're no on our way to the cafeteria to eat, I was about to ask him if he would like to eat with my friends but then he suddenly said,

"Here's the caferteria, enjoy eating." Jese said.

"Wait, you're not going to eat?" I replied. I'm confused.

"I'm going to eat but not here though." Jesse said.

"Then where are you going to eat then?" Tiffany said.

"Uhmmm..just somewhere. I don't actually eat with the other students. So yeah.." Jesse said.

"Well..okay. Enjoy your lunch too then. See you later Jessi!" I said while giving him an eyesmile. Wait, did I just call him Jessi?

 

Jesse's POV

Did she just call me Jessi? Too early for nicknames, huh? When Tiffany entered the cafeteria, I went straight to the rooftop to  eat there. Yes, this is where I eat. This is like my sanctuary. Where people can't find me or see me. After eating, I took  short nap before going to class.

 

Tiffany's POV

Classes are over for today so now I'm going home to change and then go straight to Jesse's  house. Jesse lready texted me his address and he already went home. When I arrived home, I changed my clothes and called my dad.

"Hello, Steph?" Dad said on the phone.

"Hey dad. I'm going to my classmate's house today. We need to start on working on our thesis so we c an finish earlier." I told him.

"Well okay. Be careful sweetie, I love you." Dad said. He really is just the best!

"Thanks dad, you too. I love you too!" I said to him then hang up.

My driver drove me to Jesse's place and to my surprise, the house was huge! So the rumors about him being poor was actually wrong. But why does he study a a scholar though? I'll just find out later. When I entered the gates, their butler came to me and said,

"Good afternoon their, how may I help you?" The butler said.

"Good afternoon too. I'm actually here for Jesse. We were supposed to study together today" I politely replied.

"Oh! You must be Miss Hwang. I'm butler Cho! Come here I'll lead you to where the young master is." Butler Cho replied.

We arrived in front of a huge door which butler Cho told was the 'young master's' study room. I thanked him and knocked and was greeted by a handsome guy. Hair was one sided but still looks cool,  his clothes were neat and matched hime well, and his eyes are beautiful. I was totally awed by the guy in front of me.

"Oh! Hey Tiff!" The guy said. Wait, he knows me???

"Oh. H-hi. You know my name?" I asked, still shocked and confused.

"Of course! We're classmates, remeber?" The guy said, giving me one killer smile. Classmates? 

"Classmates? I don't recall......

WAIT!...................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

JESSI?"

 

TBC

Sorry for the late update people!. But here it is! :)