Lunch break threat

My handsome nerd

Author's POV

Lunch came and as usual, Tiffany hangs out with Yoona and Seohyun while Jesse will go to the rooftop. As he was walking on his way to the rooftop, he was stopped by a group of guys who were led by Siwon and Wooyoung.

"Hey nerdie" Siwon said

"Or should I say, Jessi? But nah, nerdie is better." Wooyoung followed, smirking.

"What do you guys want?"

"Stay away from Tiffany."

"No."

"What?"

"She's my thesis partner."

"Just don't get close to her if it doesn't involved your thesis, got it?"

"Whatever."

Jesse's POV

Aish those two. Are they scared that I might take Tiffany away from them? Well they should be. Hehehe. I'm now finished with my lunch now about to go down the rooftop and to class. As I entered the room, I found Tiffany sitting in our place with Wooyoung and Siwon flirting with her. But what I noticed is that Tiffany was actually not focused on the two. I went to our seats and Tiffany focused her attention to me.

"Hey Jessi, had a good lunch?"

"Yeah. How about you?"

"Yeah me too."

"Oh. About our thesis, how about  we finish everything early? It'll be les hassle for the both of us." 

"Sure. It's Saturday tomorrow. Want to come over?"

"That'll be great! What time?"

"Around the afternoon?"

"Sure."

We were to focused that we failed to notice that Wooyoung and Siwon already walked away. I guess that made them angrier.

Saturday came and it's already 1pm and I just woke up. I remebered that I should go to Tiffany's place around the afternoon so I ate my brunch and took a bath. Since Tiffany didn't giv eme an exact time, I've decided to make myself presentable. I drove to Tiffany's place and when I arrived, the maids let me in and told me to wait in the living room. While waiting in the living room, I heard a door open and when I turn around, thinking that it was Tiffany, I greeted with a smile. But waht I saw was different. There were two guys. The younger one with a baseballbat, and and the older one with a shotgun.

"H-hi?" I replied. Like sh*t what did I get myself into?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Who are you?!" The older guy told me while pointing his gun towards me. And here I am shaking in fear

TBC

Ooooh double but super short update =))