The reason

My handsome nerd

Tiffany's POV

JESSI?!

"Uh yes?" Jess replied. I'm still shocked that the guy in front of me is Jesse.

"Is that really you?!"

"What? Oh, you didn't recognize me, huh? Come in first."

I really can't believe that this guy is Jesse.

"So where should I start? Hmm. Oh! The only reason I look messy in school because I always overslept and I have no time to fix myself. Plus it's tiring." Jesse explained.

"That's it?" Aish. I ca't believe that he's this lazy that he doesn't even bother fixing himself.

"Well, yeah" 

"Then why do you take up a scholarship when your one rich guy?"

"Well it's simple. We're rich but I don't want to use our money."

"WHY?" This guy is really weird.

"I don't want to depend on my parents too much. I want to show the world that I really can graduate without using my parents' wealth and power." Jesse replied confidently. Wow, I take back what I said about him being weird. He's cool.

"Woah" was all I replied.

"So does that answer your question, Tiff?" OMG he called me Tiff. OMG OMG OMG! Okay Tiffany, calm down.

"Yes Jessi. So, shall we start working?" I calmly replied

"Sure! So we can finish early." Jesse said while giving me a very charming smile. Gosh! This guy is really going to be the death of me.

 

Auhtor's POV

While working on their thesis, Tiffany sneakily looks at Jesse. And before Jesse turns his head, Tiffany quickly returns her eyes in front of the book she's reading. She failed to notice Jesse staring also at her. The two silently worked while secretly taking glances at each other. Both are oblivious of the latter's actions. The atmosphere, though silent, but not awkward. It was peaceful. 

After they've finished the part that needs to be done, Tiffany was all set to go home. When Jesse and Tiffany got out of Jesse's library, they met a shocked girl along the hallway.

"Oppa! Who is she? Omo! Is she your girlfriend? OMG she's so pretty!" The girl said while Tiffany was blushing and she's confused.

"Krystal, shut up! She's Tiffany, my classmate and thesis partner. Tiffany, this is my razy younger sister, Krystal." Jesse introduced the two.

"Hi, my name is Tiffany. Nice to meet you Krystal." Tiffany politely said.

"Hi unnie! Nice to meet you too! Wow! You're really pretty! Too bad you're not his girlfriend" Krystal replied. 

"Okay now you guys know each other already. Come on Tiff I'll send you home." Jesse said

"It's okay Jessi, I'll just call my driver to pick me up." Tiffany said. Krystal heard the two and can't help but get all excited again.

"Already have nicknames for e