Start of Senior year

My handsome nerd

Tiffany's POV

Today is the start of our last year in High School! I can't wait to go to College. I'm so excited. Kyaaaaa! Now I have to go and prepare now or else I'm going to be late.

*knock knock*

"Ms. Hwang, you're breakfast is ready." butler Park said after knocking on my door.

"Ok Mr. Park, thank you!" I replied showing my eyesmile.

After eating my breakfast, I happily took my bath and prepared myself on the way to school. I'm really excited! 

When I arrived the campus, I wasn't surprised to be greeted b a bunch of boys holding cards, flowers, and gifts for me. It was actually nice but it's kind of tiring. I walked while smiling at them and went to search for my friends Yoona and Seohyun. 

"Tiffany unnie!" both Yoona and Seohyun shouted.

"Hey guys! I missed you! We didn't get to hang out tht much during summer." I said. I totally mised these two!

"We missed you too Fany unnie! Don't worry, we still hve a whole year to hang out befoe college!" Yoona said.

"Yeah unnie we can cherish the whole year!" Seohyun also said. Gosh these two are just too sweet!

"Awww you guys! Come let's go to our class so we won't be late." I told them. My dad told me that I can be classmates with the two of them. Perks of being the owner's daughter hehehe

As we walk along the hallways, the girls around us suddenly screamed. We look up to see Siwon and Wooyoung. The two future heirs of Jang Corp.  and Choi Co. and both of them are my strongest suitors since the other guys think that they can't win against them.

"Flowers for the beutiful lady." Siwon said while handing me a boquet flowers. 

"And of course, chocolates and a bear for the princess." Wooyoung said while smirking at me.

"Thank you guys. I really appreciate the gifts but we really have to go to class." I said to the two. I wasn't lying thoug, we're gonna be late.

"Sure but let us walk with you Tiffany." Siwon said. And so the guys tailed behind me with Yoona and Seohyun beside me. 

 

Jesse's POV

Ugh. I'm late again. Can't wait for this year to be over so I can now get out of this hell hole. I'm now inside the school and  was walking even thoug the bell just rang. I don't run, no, I never run even if I'm late. I reached the room and was greeted by an angry teacher.

"Mr. Jung! You're late! You're gonn graduate soon but you're still late! When are you gonna be early?!" Mr. Kim said. I just bowed and whispered a soft 'mianhae' to him and walked to my seat.

"Ok class, this is your last year in this school. But for now, I'm going to give you the final project as early as possible. It's going to be the final thesis taht is one of the major requirements so you can graduate." Mr. Kim said.

"Mr. Kim! Are we going to do it by ourselves?" A student asked.

"No, you're going to do it in pairs and the pairings will be decided by random. Now, I've already prepared the names which are wirtten in these strips of paper. Half of you will go up front and get one. You will directly sit beside your partner and that will also serve as your seating arrangement. Ad no, you can't exchange partners with each other." Mr. Kim explained clearly. Aish. I don't want a partner. I can do the thesis well all by myself.

After the other students picked a paper and went to their partners, someone suddenly sat beside me.

"Hi!" I heard the girl say as I was not looking at her.

"hey~" she repeated. Finally, I turned to her with an annoyed expression on my face but was shocked to see who my partner was..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's Tiffany Hwang!

 

TBC