Dinner

My handsome nerd

Author's POV

So Jesse once again explained to his parents about Tiffany. After explaining, his parents invited her to have dinner with them before going home. And of course, Tiffany couldn't say no to Jesse's parents.

"So Tiffany, how was Jesse in school?" Jesse's mom said.

"He's fine Mrs. Jung. He's really smart. I'm lucky to have him as my seatmate."

"Aww that's sweet of you Tiffany. I hope you nd Jesse can be good friends"

"Thanks Mrs. Jung."

While enjoying dinner with the Jungs, Tiffany didn't notice that it was already time to go home. Instead of being fetched by her dirver, Jesse offered to drive her home himself. Tiffany was actually happy because she can spend more time with Jesse. The atmosphere was silent but not awkward. 

"So....." Tiffany started.

"hmm?"

"Your family was great! I'm glad I met them before I go home."

"Thanks. I was also quite shocked that they were home early. Did you enjoy dinner?"

"Yeah. The food was great. Thanks!"

The conversation went on until they've reached Tiffany's house. 

"This is your house, huh?"

"Yes, thanks again for driving me home. Next time we need to do our thesis, let's do it in my place."

"Sure. I already saved in my GPS your place."

"Okay. Well, good night?"

"Yes. Good night Tiffany." 

"Bye!" *Kisses Jesse's cheek* Tiffany rans out to their front door.

"........"

".."

"W-what just happened?"

"...."

"....."

"Did she just kiss me?!" 

And that night, Jesse went home flustered.

 

Tiffany's POV

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I'm screaming inside her room happily.

"OMG I just kissed him! OMG! OMG! OMG! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"Miss Tiffany, are you alright?!" One of her maids knocked on her door.

"Yes! I'm totally fine don't worry!" *giggles*

"Ok miss."

And with that Islept with a huge smile on my face.

 

The next day in school, I was actually in a good mood that I'm on my full eyesmile mode the whole morning! I can't wait to see Jesse again! As I entered the room, I went to my seat so I can wait for Jesse. Like seriously, when will he come to school early? -_-

The bell already rang and Jesse and the teacher aren't here yet. After 5 minutes or so, the door opened to see Jesse in his messy look. I was quite disappointed that he doesn't show his true self in school that's why people hate him. But I'm happy at the same time because I'm the only one who can see the true Jesse. As he took his seat beside me, I greeted him cheerfully.

"GOOD MORNING JESSI!" With my full eyesmile and loud voice.

Everybody including Jessi's face were like O.O

Okay, maybe that was a little more cheerful. Jessi was still looking at me and I got worried.

"Jessi? Are you okay?"

"Uh...I....Uhmmm"

"Was I too loud? I'm sorry." Great. I'm now embarrassed.

"N-no, it's j-j-just...."

"I'm sorry if I shocked you. I ws just....." I didn't get to finish my sentence as he suddeny moved his face closer to mine and gave me the warmest smile that only I can see and he says.....

"Good morning to you too Tiffy."

"......"

"Tiffy? Are you okay? Your face is red."

"Tiffy? What's with the nickname?" I finally got back to my senses.

"Well, you call me Jessi and it's only fair that I give you a nickname and Tiffy rhymes with Jessi."

I just smiled with his cuteness. Gosh. This guy is killing me. Suddenly some of our classmates reacted and shouted at Jessi.

"Hey nerd! Stop flirting with Tiffany! You don't stand a chance!"

"Yeh! Don't get your hopes up just because your partners!"

These people -_- I looked at Jesse and he suddenly felt sad and hung his head down low. I hel his hand and said,

"Don't mind them Jessi. So, you woke up late again, huh?" I tried to change the topic.

"Y-yeah. As usual."

"You should change your alarm so you can go here earlier."

"Meh. Too lazy for that."

"Aigoo this kid"

"I'm not a kid" he said.

"Yes you are."

"Am not."

"You are!"

"No."

 

Author's POV

The teasing continued until the techer came inside with a rush. Apologizing for being late and started the class in a little rush. The two turned their heads to listen to the teacher. But there was one thing that the both of them failed to notice.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They're still holding hands.

TBC

Sorry for the late and short update! :)