Thanks?

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

 

VIII. Thanks?
 
 
I woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding. 
 
 
"Where am I?" I asked with no one in particular.
 
 
"Oh! You're awake! You're at my house. You passed out last night at the bar. I brought you here because no one knows where your house is." Daehyun explained when he saw the panicked in my face. "Can I go in?" he asked. He's at the entrance of the room.
 
 
 
"Ahm of course you can! Ahm.. Ah. Thanks and sorry for last night. I think I must go now." I said nervously. I get out of his bed and was about to walk outside the room when he hold my wrist.
 
 
"Wait. You must eat first."
 
 
"No thanks. I'm alright."
 
 
"No. You should eat. Your head hurts right? Let's go to the dining room."
 
 
"O-kay..." I just let him drag me at the dining area. He place plate at in front of me and food at it and then he do the same to his own and sat in front of me.
 
 
I took a taste at the food. "Wow! It's delicious.! Did you cook it?" I asked. The food tastes good honestly.
 
 
"Ahm yeah. I'm glad you like it. I'm thinking for an alibi to whom cook this in case you doesn't like the taste you know." he answered jokingly..
 
 
I laughed. "This is one of the best dish I have ever taste Dae! You're future girlfriend is so lucky to have you."
 
 
 
"Then you're lucky."
 
 
"Eh?"
 
 
"You're my girlfriend right?"
 
 
"Hey! Don't joke like that!" I said and focus my attention at my food.
 
 
 
"Juhee..." he called me.
 
 
"Hmm..." I answered without looking at him.
 
 
"What if..." he sighed. "What if I court you."
 
 
"MWO?!??" I look at him and he is staring at me.
 
 
"I said what if I ..-"
 
 
 
"Dae please. Stop this non sense. Don't play with me." I said, cutting him off.
 
 
"I'm serious Juhee. From the start, I already like you. That's why I make friends with you.."
 
 
 
"Don't even try Dae. Because I will just reject you." I stand up. "By the way, thanks for everything. Goodbye." I told him and leave his house without looking back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------
 
 
As you can see, the story is getting fast. It's because, it's not the main plot of it. Keke. I'm just making you see how Daehyun and Juhee's life is entertwined.