Making Memories

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

Daehyun's POV

 

"How was it?" she asked me while we are walking hand in hand by the sea shore. Enjoying the serenity of the place and our time together. I hope this won't end.. It's been a while since I feel real happiness eversince that day. The time where my life has been full of darkness andlies.

 

"It's great.. I am more than happy.. Since I am with you..My Sunshine.." I said smiling at her then stole a quick peck oin her cheeks.

 

She blushed. She is so beautiful. Beyond beautiful for me. I believe, perfect is the perfect word that suit her. At least for me.

 

"Cute.." I said and pinched her cheeks gently earning a cute whine from her telling me that I am treating her like a kid again. I can't help it. All the greasiness and playfulness that is well too hidden in me appears so naturally when I am with her. Maybe this is really how love affect people. Making them the person they're usually not.

 

Right.

 

That's why I became what I am.. I hated myself because of Love. My Love for my only family.. my sister..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Third POV

 

 

"Umma!" The 10 years old boy cries out while hugging his mom's dead cold body. He woke up because he is feeling hungry. No. He is starving. His life is worst than mice. They can only eat when there's those rich people garbage. Half eaten food that they just throw in the town's trashcan. He sometimes wonder if he will die for eating foods that strangers throw. Luckily, he doesn't.

 

"Umma.." he sniffed and wipe his tears when he heard his 5 year old voice. Evidently, she woke up because of his mournful cries.

 

 

"Is umma dead oppa? Why is he not responding?" the kid asked to him. He can answer that's why he just nod and hug his sister. 

 

They cry for almost an eternity. He doesn't know how long but it feels like was not enough. They just lost their mom. Who is tryin g to keep them alive eventhough she can't. But he knows that they must keep going. Go on. And live.

 

He was able to bury his mom with a help of an old woman who they ask for food while he is pushing the cart that became their home eversince he was born in this world. This harsh world. Good thing, there are still llike this old woman. But that's the only thing she can do. She can't keep them for long and that gives him burden. 

"We must look for food. A warmer place to sleep.." That's the only thing that he think everyday.

 

"oppa.. i'm so hungry.." his sister, Dahyun says weakly as she clutch her small tummy. He is hungry too.. Since he only manage to eat a portion, a very tiny portion on a half sandwich, almost rotten that he manage to find yesterday. that's it. 

 

"We will look for food." He said determined and messes his sister's hair and smile at her. She smiled back. And that's what he all need,

 

After hours of walking, he finally saw a garbage can that has a handful of food in it. It must come from a fastfood chain since he saw that logo somewhere.

 

"Hey. Give that to me.!" A bulky guy, obviously older than him said as he is sorting the food.

 

"No! I found this first!" he said stubbornly. That food is for him and his sister.

 

"You wanna die?!" the guy said and they go fist and head since he won't let go of that precious food. 

 

He's blooody and dizzy but he won't stop. Hearing his sister's cry makes him strong. Hee does't know what happen but the next thing he saw before he pass out is her sister passing out and him beating the said guy almost to death. Then there's blackness..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if  I update after 2 years. I keep my promise. Ill comeback when BAP return.. AND VIOLA THE KING IS BACK!!!! YOUNG< WILD AND FREE MV IS WOW>> <3 Please support me. I will update often PROMISE!