Happy Together

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

XIV-Happy Together

 

I enter the classroom and my classmates are smiling and looking at me like crazy. I smiled back. They probably know about us being together..

 

"Hey Sunhwa! Good Morning! I said when I pass to Sunhwa.

 

"Morning..ahm.. is it really true Juhee?" Sunhwa asked.

 

"True?" I answered acting innocent. I just want to hear if my doubt is right.

 

"That you and Dae..-"

 

"Is together! That's definitely true!" Daehyun said. He suddenly appear. I don't even feel him.

 

"Good Morning Sunshine!" Dae greets me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I blushed.

 

"Morning Dae.." I answered and look at Sunhwa. She look the other way. Maybe, she feel uncomfortable by the scene. Dae is such a mushy person.

 

I go to my own seat and Dae also. The class went as usual. 1 week before the term ends. Vacation time! I didn't realize that time flew so fast. And now, it isn't gonna be like last time. Because I have Dae now.

 

"Ok class. We all know that it's the end of the term right?" Our prof. asked.

 

The class answered in chorus happily. All are excited. It's because of the tradition. And it's my first time looking forward to it too.

 

"Why are they happy?" Dae asked me. He is leaning on my chair.

 

"It's because of the tradition." I answered.

 

"tradition?" he asked puzzled.

 

"Like always, this will be our last day of class and he will head to the resort and spend the last week there before having our own vacation!" Ms. Choi said.

 

"That's it!" I told Dae and smiled at him.

 

"Wow! I'm so excited! I can spend time with you there right?" He asked again while playing with my hair.He looks like a kid.so cute.

 

 

"Yep." I answered. This gonna be exciting!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR like ETERNITY!!!!! Being a student is soooooooooooo crazzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. T.T

 Let's enjoy Dae'scheesyness. and maybe Juhee's too. keke. PLEASE COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE AND ENDORSE THIS FANFIC. LOT LOVES AND GOD BLESS. ;)