Let's Hangout

What My Heart Tells Me To Do


It's been almost a month since Dae got to our School. He's friendly that's why everybody likes him. We got along well because he's fun to be with.


"Hey Juhee. What are you going to do after exam?" Sunhwa asked me. It's the last day of our midterm exam. College life is hell!


"I don't know. Maybe, I will go home straight." I answer.


"Let's hangout! Please come with us!" Sunhwa said and put her hands together in a "pleading way".


"Stop Acting Cute Sunhwa sshi!" I said laughing. She's just too cute.


"Sunhwa's right. Let's chill. Exam's over! Yipee!" Daehyun suddenly appear.


"Hmm.." I act like I'm thinking. In just a month. I became open to our class. I don't know how it happens but Daehyun really play a big part on it.


"You must go with us. I will not accept no for an answer." Daehyun said as he shook his pointing finger to me.


"Ok fine!" I answer happily.


"Yes!" then he and Sunhwa high five.



"Yey! Finally! Exam week is over!" Sunhwa exclaimed when Ms. Cho leave our room.


"Let's go now!" One of our mate said.


"Yeah! Let's go!" Daehyun echoed then he go to me and put his arms around my shoulder. He's clingy you know.


"A-Ahm. Yeah. Yeah. Come on Juhee!" Sunhwa said and she pull me away from Dae. Yey! It's my first time going out.



There are so many people. We're at a bar. The loud noise of music greets us as we went inside. It's one of our classmate's parents business.


"Let's drink. Waiter!" Sunhwa called the waiter and order.


"I don't drink alcohol." I said when she give me a glass of something.


"Just try it once. You'll like it." Sunhwa tries to convince me.


"Come on! Just once Juhee." Daehyun echoed. I took the glass and taste it. It's bitter.


Because of the persuasion of my classmates. I try drinking more.


"Let's dance!" Sunhwa and others go to the dance floor. I feel dizzy that's why I just watch them.


"Are you alright?" Daehyun sat beside me.


"Yeah! I'm glad I go with you guys." I answered and smile at him.


"Hmm. I'm glad too.. So, how's life? Your family.."


"My family? I'm the only child and we owned Korea's biggest malls."

He gave me one more glass and I took it.

"How's your father? Mom? I wonder how they looks like. You're beautiful, they must be good looking."


"Of course they are. Wait." I answer as I feel my head getting heavy. I think it's the alcohol's effect. "Here." I gave him my family picture from my wallet and with that. Everything went black.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update !! Daehyun's Birthday is near!!! BAP's comeback also !!!