Falling Slowly

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

 

 
Brand new day. It's school day as usual. I am making my way to our classroom when I saw my boy classmates lined up in the corridor. Many students are watching because it's not yet school time.I always come to school early.I continue walking and as I passed to my classmates, they handed me a one piece of roses. Different colors, there's white,blue,red,pink. I know this is Daehyun's doing. As I get to our room, my desk has petals of roses and a  huge teddy bear sitting on it. I smiled as I walk towards it. I saw a letter lying at my desk and when I was about to open it, someone greets me from behind.
 
"Good Morning Sunshine!" 
 It's Daehyun.
 
"What's with this loitering?" I asked, trying hard not to smile. I can't believe this would be how he will "court" me. He typically tell the whole school about it. I admit, I really appreciate it.
 
"Ouch! You call it loitering? Don't you know that I put so much effort to make it romantic?" he answered, acting hurt. But I know his joking.
 
"You're crazy Dae."
 
"Yes I am. Crazy for you." he said and winked at me. I think my heart skip for a second. This guy is so greasy!
 
"Wooh! Go Dae!" the students cheer. I look around and saw that the crowd is so huge. I blushed. It's so embrassing!
 
Daehyun removed the teddy bear at my desk and motion me to sit. He put the teddy at a vacant seat beside him.
 I look at him and mouthed "Thank you."
 
"Anything for you." he answered and smile.
 
"budump" my heart beats faster. Aish. Am I falling for him?
 
 
Hello. Hihi. Daehyun is serious about the courtship thingy. Did I describe it well ? I told you. I at describing things. Specially in English. I'm not that good in English. Sorry for the wrong grammars. Keke. One more Greasy scenes and I'll go to the real thing. ;) Please subscribe. Comment and Endorse this story. Love U <3 God Bless!
Here's Dae GIF for you. Credits to google.keke. 
 
tumblr_mike5uZm061rm8cj1o1_500.gif
 
 
daehyun_gif_by_smoran-d4y1h77.gif