Ok. Friends

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

 

"Ok. Class dismiss." Ms. Cho finally said. Another fruitful day for me.
 
 
When Ms. Cho leave the room. My classmates immediately go to Daehyun.
 
"Hello!Nice to meet you!" one of my girl classmate said to him.
 
 
"Nice to meet you too." Daehyun answered and my other classmates, mostly girls,go to introduce theirselves to Daehyun.
 
 
I just fix my things and got up. I'm walking at the corridor when someone called me. It's him. AGAIN.
 
 
"Juhee!" he shout as he rans after me.
 
"What?" I asked as I stop on my track.
 
"Ahm, are you going home now?"
 
"No. I'm going to the library." I answer. It's been a habit to me to go to the library after class, our house is so huge and yet, so quiet. I feel lonely when I'm there.
 
 
"Hey, are you really like that? We just finish studying and you're going to study again? Relax! Don't be hard on yourself!"
 
"Honestly, why are you being so nosy? I just met you for like, just 7 hours and then, you act like we've been close for century!" I said,rolling my eyes.
 
"I told you. I want to be friendr with you. I can't take to see someone who looks so lonely" he answer.
 
"I'm not lonely." I said and began to walk.
 
"Hey! Hey! Let's just be friends. Come on!" he said as he follows me.
 
Seriously. What's with him? I stop walking and he did too. He turn me around, because he's at my back.
 
"Well?" he asked raising his eyebrows.
 
"Ok. Friends." I said. There will be no harm done right? And besides, he's my new classmate. I can't avoid him.
 
"FRIENDS." He said and we shake hands.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Bye for now.. My INFINITE Fan is lost!! huhu