DIME Angels

Not A Cinderella - Ambiguous Love

 

Chapter 6
 
Yong Hwa's POV
 
During the break, I succeeded in escaping Seo Hyun. It's not that I don't like her. I like her. She's pretty, nice, and all. But I need some space to be alone... And I found myself on the rooftop. As expected, rooftop feels so nice. In addition, there's no one... Oops... I guess someone's here.
 
I think... This figure from behind seems familiar... Shin Hye? Lee Shin Hye? Yeah! Definitely her! It's her!
 
"May I sit here?" I asked, but she didn't answer me, instead treating me like I didn't exist.
 
"You know... You should not ignore others... It's impolite, you know." I added, trying to catch her attention.
 
"So what are you doing here?" She asked.
 
"Uhm... Shall we talk about the band?"
 
"Discuss it when the four of us have gathered."
 
"Then... Will you show me around the school?"
 
"Go by yourself, stupid."
 
"How about I treat you to a coffee?"
 
She smirked and replied, "Should I treat you to a punch?"
 
"Sure! Fruit punch is refreshing!"
 
Shin Hye's POV
 
This stupid guy doesn't know the definition of danger, huh? Don't make me show you...
 
I got up, preparing myself to leave when he grabbed my hand tight.
 
"Let's chat a bit." He said.
 
"Then let me introduce myself. I'm Seo Hyun's sister whose room has a balcony. I'm not Han Yang university's student. I'm SNU's." I replied sarcastically.
 
He seemed to be thinking over it, confused. Well, I've made myself clear yet he was still unsure? How foolish can you be, Jung Yong Hwa...
 
"Don't tell me..."
 
I smirked, and replied, "Yes, stupid guy. You sent your email to the wrong person. That girl whom you chatted with was me, not your innocent Seo Hyun."
 
His smile was beyond my expectation. Why? Why would he smile over it? Shouldn't he be disappointed? Or at least embarrassed.
 
"Interesting.." He said.
 
I couldn't believe of what I heard... Not the least bit. What did he just say? Interesting? He must be some crazy guy...
 
I released myself from his grip and walked away. He kept on calling me, but I never turned back. Not once, not until...
 
"Lee Shin Hye!"
 
I smirked, and replied, "Leader of Judo club. Holder of black belt. Beaten up 12 persons, 4 women and 8 men. One of them is Seo Hyun's father. He's my record. Broken legs, a month of medication."
 
"What? What are you talking about?"
 
I could feel my blood was boiling with rage. My hand formed a powerful fist and....
 
I gave choked him, a little bit hard, but definitely lighter than what I usually do to others. He was coughing as he couldn't breath freely. But I didn't let him go yet. I leaned in closer and whispered, "Don't blame me for I warned you already, you piece of ."
 
I released him and he soon lie on the ground helplessly.
 
So now you know whom you're talking too, huh? Idiot.
 
"Unnie!" I could hear Min Hyuk's voice and I saw him running towards me. He was wearing his big and sweet grin. 
 
"Unnie! You're here?" He asked and I just nodded at his adorable expression.
 
Writer's POV
 
Turning to Yong Hwa, Min Hyuk said, "Oh! You're the boy from this morning! Isn't he, unnie?"
 
"Well... Who knows?" She replied calmly and started to walk away.
 
"Yah! You'd better not hang around Shin Hye unnie or I'll kill you!" MIn Hyuk threatened him, but Yong Hwa kept silent. It was as if his soul was taken away. He seemed restless, full of fear. Seeing this, Min Hyuk was softened.
 
"Yah... You're Hyun unnie's friend, right?" Min Hyuk continued, "Fine. I'll let you off this time. But don't come any closer to Shinnie unnie!"
 
With that, Min Hyuk walked away with Shin Hye.
 
"Unnie, who's that? DId he do something dangerous to you?" 
 
"Um... I'm the one who did that, actually." She said while giggling.
 
"Huh?"
 
"Nothing, Min Hyuk ah." She said, avoiding the topic, "What about the project? So who's your team partners?"
 
"Ah! Jong Hyun hyung, Jung Shin and Woo Ri!" He replied cheerfully.
 
"Woo Ri? Seo Hyun's best friend?"
 
"Yep! Why?"
 
"Nothing.. Um, then who else? Jong Hyun? That retarded loser Jong Hyun?"
 
"Yea, unnie! That Jong Hyun hyung who keeps on chasing you despite being beaten up thrice by you!"
 
Shin Hye chuckled upon hearing Min Hyuk's sarcastic tone.
 
"Yah! You dare to go against me?!" She joked.
 
"No! Of course no, unnie!" He said, crossing his arms cutely.
 

 
Writer's POV
 
Shin Hye was alone in the car on the way home. There was Min Hyuk there, indeed, but no Seo Hyun. However, as usual, Shin Hye didn't give it a damn of where Seo Hyun was or why she wasn't in the car.
 
As they reached home, Shin Hye went directly to her room. But she noticed something was definitely up. Something was weird, wrong. As she opened the door, she could see three persons were there.
 
"Yah... Who said that you may come into my room?" Shin Hye said, sighed hard.
 
"Unnie! You're home!" Seo Hyun shouted happily when seeing Shin Hye on the door, "Unnie! I'm sorry for not getting into the car on the way home. Because I took You Kyoung and Yongie oppa here! You don't mind, right?"
 
Shin Hye just sighed on the stupid act of Seo Hyun. She then looked up to Yong Hwa who was sitting, watching her quietly. He shifted his gaze when Shin Hye looked at him. And she smirked. She knew Yong Hwa was just like some others guys who didn't dare even to approach her.
 
"I'll give you 5 seconds to step out. Do it while you can. Or you'll die here tragically." Shin Hye said.
 
"Unnie! Don't do that! We're here to discuss the project!" Seo Hyun said.
 
Yong Hwa's POV
 
"Alright. Let's do it fast." She said, agreeing to Seo Hyun.
 
I don't know how worse can things get. I'm afraid that she'd kill me for real. She's a scary woman.
 
"So, shall we start from the name of the group?" You Kyoung asked. 
 
Whatever... Whatever as long as we can get out of here quickly... I have no idea what would I become if I stay any longer here...
 
I could feel that I was sweating hard due to fear, and maybe nervosity too.
 
I guess she noticed it. She noticed me.
 
"Yah... Are you alright?" She said to me while wiping my sweat around my forehead. Shin Hye, she was the one.
 
What? What happened? Is it really Shin Hye? The fierce Shin Hye who choked me earlier? What happened to her?
 
Seo Hyun's POV
 
Unnie was just trying to be nice to him. He is our neighbor and now teammate anyway. But why do my heart feels so heavy? I should be the one realizing that he was sweating hard. I should be the one touching him, right now....
 
"So, what should we name our group?" I asked, avoiding them.
 
"I have a suggestion. Should we have a persona each? Like Seo Hyun, for example, the innocent one." You Kyoung said.
 
"Whoa! Sounds great!" I replied, "Then Yongie oppa, I think you're emotional... What do you think, oppa? Do you like it?"
 
"Uhm, well... It sounds great."
 
"Shin Hye unnie, and you?" I asked.
 
"Dark."
 
"huh?"
 
"I want to represent darkness! DIdn't you hear me, you deaf girl!" She said.
 
"Wow... It sounds good, unnie!" I replied, "You Kyoung ah, you should be Cool."
 
"Well, I've got no problems with it." She replied, "So there we got it... Dark, Innocent, Cool, and Emotional... How about "DIME" as our group?"
 
"DIME angels?" I suggested.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

HI! Here's another update :D sorry for the long wait, though.. 

Please subscribe and comment eh? ^^