Two - And she saw him...

Not A Cinderella - Ambiguous Love

 

Chapter 2
 
Writer's POV
 
Seeing Geun Suk smiling, Mr Moon quickly got up and reseated.
 
"Yah! Jung Geun Suk! What are you laughing about?" He asked sarcastically.
 
"Uhm... Nothing, abeoji." He replied firmly.
 
"Uhm... DId I not hear it wrong?" Mr Moon said, "You're dating my dearest child?"
 
"Yes, abeoji."
 
"Appa..." Geun Young sighed.
 
"Geun Young, tell me it's not true." Mrs Moon said with a teary eyes.
 
"Eomma..." she replied hesitantly, "It's... True."
 
Mr Moon slapped the dining table as he got up and turned to face the wall.
 
"Yah! You jerk, Jung Geun Suk! Why should it be my daughter! Why should it be my daughter whom you're in love with! And how could my daughter reciprocate your feelings!" said Mr Moon.
 
"Appa..."
 
Geun Suk stood up and replied, "yah... Don't worry. I can take care of Geun Young. I will love her and I know I will love only her for the rest of my life. Please rest assured."
 
"You!" Mr Moon exclaimed, "How could I ever trust my precious daughter to a person like you!"
 
"Appa... I beg you." Geun Young said and soon she kneeled down.
 
"Geun Young ah!" Mrs Moon approached Geun Young and told her to stand up, but to no avail.
 
"Appa... I really love this man. And he would change his bad behaviors for me, appa... Please trust us. Please give us a chance." Geun Young said.
 
Mr Moon just stood, not moving a bit. He let out a long sigh, and soon he said, "I guess... I'll have to surrender to the two of you."
 
End of Flashback
 
Yong Hwa's POV
 
"So, I and Geun Suk oppa got married then." Geun Young noona explained as she put the photo to her chest and her tears started to fall.
 
So, Geun Suk hyung was actually a real bastard when he first knew Geun Young noona. Well, I heard from appa and eomma that he was the worst man ever lived, and he was in jail for 5 years when I was little. I heard he beat up some passerby? Well, he sounded wild back there. But I personally Geun Suk hyung is a really good man. He treats me well, though I'm only his brother in law. 
 
Since I was 7, I moved into Geun Young noona and Geun Suk hyung's house as my appa and eomma were too old to take care of the naughty me kekeke... But, I wonder why Geun Young noona and Geun Suk hyung still don't have child till now? They've been married for a long time, though.
 
Oh well, I don't care about hyung's past. He's the best person now, for me. He does well in work. He even got promoted to one of Seoul's famous company. He's getting a bigger house for us. Isn't he amazing?
 

 
Writer's POV
 
It was four in the evening when Yong Hwa, Geun Young and Geun Suk reached Seoul, to be specific, their new house. It was located in one of elite neighborhoods. The landscape was amazing, the air was fresh. It's quite different from Busan, though.
 
"Yong Hwa! Get off! We need to move our things!" Geun Young said. 
 
Yong Hwa seemed to be day-dreaming on their way to Seoul.
 

 
Writer's POV
 
"Eomma! I think we've got new neighbor here! I like new people!" A girl with a long, brown straight hair exclaimed as she looked down from the window.
 
"Ah, really, Hyun?" The woman who sat on the couch said as she was sipping her coffee.
 
"Eomma! Let's go down and greet them!" The girl said cheerfully and started dragging her mother downstairs.
 
"Wait, Seo Hyun ah!" The mother said as she was being dragged, "You should stop dragging me like this, Hyun ah!"
 
As Seo Hyun opened the main door, they could see a young man of Hyun's age moving some things. Hyun's smile grew wide as she saw the handsome young man. 
 
Seo Hyun dragged her mother and they opened the main gate. And due to the sound they made, that man saw them.
 
"Good evening! You're new here, right?" Seo Hyun said.
 
"Oh yeah... I'm moving here today. Nice to meet you." He replied.
 
"I'm Lee Seo Hyun! I guess we're neighbor now!" Hyun said and she gave her hand, signalling for a hand shake. 
 
"I'm Yong Hwa." He replied, giving her his unique toothy grin. Seeing Hyun's hand, he just looked at it and shifted his gaze to her face once more.
 
Seo Hyun saw that his hand was holding some heavy things and unable to shake her hand. Thus, she put down her hand, and instead, introducing her mom.
 
"This is my mom, Lee Yoona." Hyun said. Suddenly, a man and a woman appeared from Yong Hwa's back.
 
"Yong Hwa ah! What happened?" the woman said, but she stunned when she saw Seo Hyun and Yoona. So did the man.
 
"Im Yoon... A?" The main said. 
 
Yoona too, she seemed surprise to see them.
 
"Geun Suk oppa?" Yoona said.
 
"Yoona unnie, you're living here too?" Geun Young said in astonishment.
 
"What do you mean by 'too'?" Yoona asked her back, then she seemed to understand the situation by now, "So you mean... You're my new neighbor?"
 
"Eomma... You know them?" Seo Hyun whispered to Yoona and Yoona just nodded.
 
Seo Hyun's smile grew wider than ever, "That's just too great! Let's have dinner together!"
 
"DInner?" Yoona asked.
 
"Yes, eomma!" Hyun replied, then turning to Geun Young and Geun Suk, she said, "Annyeonghaseyo, abeoji, eommoni. I'm Lee Seo Hyun. Nice to meet you."
 
"What? You're calling them what?" Yoona asked in her disbelief while Geun Young and Geun Suk just smiled unsurely.
 
"Why? Aren't Yong's mom and dad around your age, mom?" Hyun asked.
 
"Well, yes they are! But why are you calling them 'eommoni' and 'abeoji'?!" Yoona said.
 
Seo Hyun's POV
 
They don't even know that I really wanted to call them eomma and appa... Because, I have an intuition, that Yong and I are destiny.
 
"Uhmm.... I couldn't find better words to call them, right, eommoni, abeoji?" I said cheerfully.
 
"Ah, well..." Geun Young said, "We're not Yong Hwa's parents..."
 
I and my mother looked at them confused, then the man said, "He's her younger brother."
 
What?! He's the brother? How could that be? Yong seemed too much younger to be her brother!
 
Writer's POV
 
"Whatever, the case is, it's rude of me to let the guests stand in front of the gate. Shall we enter?" Yoona said with a beautiful smile. Geun Young and Geun Suk followed her inside to the big mansion of Lee.
 
"Yong, you're not coming?" Seo Hyun said as she saw Yong entered his own new house.
 
"I'll pass this time!" He replied.
 
Seo Hyun smiled and ran towards him, "Wait for me, Yong!"
 
As the two entered Yong's new house, they didn't realize that there was someone, watching them from afar.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

The second chapter ends here XD please anticipate the nest

WARNING : Shin Hye's coming out in the next one

Please comment and subscribe :)