My Unnie

Not A Cinderella - Ambiguous Love

 

Chapter 3
 
Seo Hyun's POV
 
I entered his new house. It was still a mess. Boxes were found everywhere and I found it hard to walk in between those boxes. I followed him upstairs, carrying a bigger box. He entered a room, so did I. The room was quite spacious. He sat in one corner and opened the big box he carried.
 
"So, is this your room?" I asked as I sat next to him. 
 
"Yeah," He replied as he continued unwrapping the box. It was a guitar! Wow.. I just found some amazing boy here! 
 
"Wow! It's guitar!" I exclaimed. He didn't reply, instead, placing it beside him.
 
"Why don't you play it?" I asked.
 
"What?"
 
"The guitar...." I answered, "Play it for me,"
 
"No."
 
What? Did I just heard him saying 'no' to my request? No one had ever said that to me! No one rejected my requests before!
 
"Why not?" I asked, demanding an answer.
 
"Not here... Not for you," he replied.
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"I don't play guitar only for one woman." He replied, "because... When I play my guitar only to dedicate it to one woman, it must be the woman I really love. Not a stranger."
 
What did he just say? He doesn't love me? Why? Who does he think he is? He's not in love with the beautiful Seo Hyun? A lot of boys are head over heels in love with me! And on top of that, what? He takes me as a stranger? What the hell...
 
Writer's POV
 
"You... Hate me?" she said.
 
"No... It's just that.. I don't like you enough." He replied.
 
Seo Hyun ran away from Yong, leaving Yong with guilt.
 
"Was I too harsh?" He thought.
 

 
Yoona and her two guests sat in the living room, and the maid soon took out some coffee for them.
 
"So, how have you been?" Yoona started as she sipped her coffee.
 
"Fine. And you?" replied Geun Suk. Any one would easily tell that the atmosphere was really awkward.
 
"As you can see here, I married a really wealthy man. That's how I ended up living in a luxurious mansion." Yoona replied.
 
Suddenly, Geun Young noticed a girl passed by the living room. That girl had a long black hair. Her face was not clearly seen as her hair covered a little bit of her face.
 
"So, Yoona, you have another daughter?" Geun Young said.
 
Yoona took notice of the girl whom Geun Young referred. Yoona stood up and said, "Shin Hye!"
 
That girl walked pass Yoona and went straight towards the door.
 
"Lee Shin Hye!" Yoona shouted.
 
"Park Shin Hye!" That girl replied, her voice was raised a bit. Yoona seemed to be angry, yet she forced a smile.
 
"Shin Hye ah... Is it right to act like that in front of our guests?" Yoona said. However, Shin Hye just walked out of the house, leaving her mother and the guests.
 
"Yoona..." Said Geun Young, "She's your daughter? Seo Hyun's sister?"
 
"Well... You could say that." Yoona replied as she returned seated on the couch.
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"Yah, Moon Geun Young! I mean... Jung Geun Young! Are you here to visit or interrogate me? I'm the owner of the house and I find it rude to interrogate the owner of the house."
 
"Well... Your husband? Where's he?" Geun Suk said, trying to change the topic.
 
"My husband? Oh, he's in the office now. He's really busy since he's the owner of the Lee company. Oh yeah, at least I have to thank you for dumping me 20 years ago. Otherwise, I wouldn't have met this rich man."
 
"I see... Then, I'd say 'it's my pleasure'." replied Geun Suk sarcastically. Yoona just smirked.
 

 
Shin Hye's POV
 
Lee Shin Hye? Shut the up! Don't ever call me by that name. You piece of . I'd chop off your head so beware of it. If you dare approach me, I'd make sure you'll suffer till the moment I kill you.
 
As soon as I reached the gate, Seo Hyun came to me, hiding her face, which seemed to be crying. I was not expecting a hug from her, but she did. She hugged me. Tight. So tight that I couldn't breathe.
 
"Unnie!" She said as she buried her face on my chest, "unnie! Unnie!"
 
" off or I'll you." I whispered. She was startled upon hearing those words and released me from the hug.
 
"unnie...." She called me once more and I shot her with a deadly glare.
 
"unnie, please... Please listen to me, unnie." She said, "I need someone to lean on right now."
 
"Lean on yourself. I have no space to spare with you, ." I said with my low voice, almost unheard. And her tears started to accumulate in her eyes. But I didn't care. I walked pass her and made my way out of the house. Well, all I need was just fresh air.
 
Seo Hyun's POV
 
Why unnie always shoot me with a dead glare? I'm her sister and she's my only unnie! I love unnie, but how could unnie treat me that way all this time? What did I do wrong, unnie? I only want unnie's love!
 
I've always been an obedient child! Everybody wants me! But how come today there's two persons who hate me? I didn't even do anything wrong!
 
Before I could enter my house, I felt that someone was holding my hand which made me unable to release myself from the tight grip.
 
"Yong Hwa?" I called.
 
"I'm... I'm sorry for earlier." He said as he tried to avoid my gaze. I just smiled at his cute action. 
 
I never expected that he also had his cute sides when he was really cold and unapproachable back there. As I thought, he's special, at least for me.
 
"Oppa, let's take a walk around the neighborhood. I'll show you around." I said with a huge grin.
 
"kajja." He replied and we walked hand by hand and started exploring the neighborhood.
 

 
Writer's POV
 
As Seo Hyun and Yong Hwa returned from their walk, Geun Young and Geun Suk had gone from Seo Hyun's house. 
 
"Oppa, want to come in?" Asked Seo Hyun.
 
"It's okay. I have to help noona and hyung tidy up the house," he replied, "I'm going first."
 
Yong Hwa was leaving when Seo Hyun called out his name, "Yong Hwa oppa..."
 
"Huh?"
 
"Uhm... May I call you... Yongie oppa?" She asked shyly. Yong Hwa just smiled and nodded.
 
Seo Hyun ran directly to her room, blushing. She started writing her diary.
 
Yongie oppa.... My Yongie oppa... That's how I call him now.
 
Just before Seo Hyun could write any longer, the door of the room was opened. Seo Hyun turned back to see who it was, and...
 
"Shin Hye unnie?" Seo Hyun called, smiling happily.
 
"So how's today?" Shin Hye smirked.
 
"Mwo?"
 
"So how's your date with that ugly new neighbor? Anim... Jung Yong Hwa ssi. Anim... Yongie... Oppa?" Shin Hye said, giving Seo Hyun an evil smirk.
 
"Unnie..."
 
"What? I don't think I said I wrong..." Shin Hye replied, "Oh... Maybe you mean... 'My Yongie Oppa'? Well, at least that's how you'd write him in your diary right?"
 
And there stood still, that girl, Park Shin Hye smirked once more.
 
 
 
 

 

Hey!! Sorry for the abusive words Shin Hye used.. I mean, it's her character. So I can't do anything about it. And sorry for the YongSeo moments!! But don't worry, YongShin is coming really soon! Please anticipate it :)