Kang Min Hyuk

Not A Cinderella - Ambiguous Love

 

Chapter 5
 
Writer's POV
 
"Unnie, does it hurt?" Min Hyuk asked, but Shin Hye kept silent.
 
Min Hyuk looked up to Shin Hye and noticed that she wasn't listening to him, instead, looking to Seo Hyun who was on the gate, talking with someone whom he didn't know.
 
Min Hyuk was a butler, however, he seemed to be more like a companion to Seo Hyun and Shin Hye, though he always stands on Shin Hye's side for some reasons.
 
"Let's go, Min Hyuk ah." She said as she walked towards the car.
 
When she was about to enter, Seo Hyun turned back and called out, "Oh! Unnie!"
 
Yong Hwa's POV
 
"So, you're going to SNU right?" Seo Hyun asked. I nodded cluelessly.
 
Why did she ask this question? I believe I told her last night?
 
"Oh! Unnie!" I heard her calling.
 
Unnie? She has unnie?
 
Behind the gate, I saw a girl around my complexion, entered a black car. The wind was blowing her black, long hair. Her air was calm, yet firm. Her skin was just flawless. And, her glance... It was something that I can never forget, maybe for lifetime.
 
Oh, since when did I pay so much attention when seeing a new person?
 
"Yongie oppa! Let's go together!" Seo Hyun said cheerfully, dragging my hand along.
 
"Unnie! Let me introduce you, this is Yong..."
 
Before Seo Hyun could finish, that girl said, "Yah! Get on quickly, stupid girl. And you, Busan boy, don't ever try to come any closer to me, you ."
 
What? DId I just hear it right?
 
I just couldn't believe someone with a beautiful appearance like her might actually speak with biting words...
 
"Unnie..."
 
"Don't do something against what I said just now, or I'll make sure you're a dead meat by today." She said.
 
Then Seo Hyun turned to me and said, "Yongie oppa... I guess we'll have to go on our separate ways to school today..."
 
I nodded and smiled like a foolish. I didn't know why, but the moment I saw that rude angel, I couldn't stop smiling.
 
"Not only today! But forever!" That girl added.
 
"Then, Seo Hyun ah, take care!" I said.
 
"Ne, oppa, annyeong!" She said and gave me a light kiss on my cheek. I was startled a bit. It's quite unexpected though.
 
As Seo Hyun entered the car and lowering the window, all I see was only that girl's face. That mysterious and rude angel. I kept on staring at her as the car started to drive away, the dark window started to cover her beauty, I suppose.
 
Ah, I forgot to breath.
 
Shin Hye's POV
 
I hate it when that fool stared at me like that. Even though I didn't return his stare, but I could feel he was staring at me, paying attention to every of the single move I made. And I find it uncomfortable.
 
"Unnie, how's he? He's cute right?" 
 
I shot her with my deadly glares, for the nth times. I hate this girl, why she won't just get it that I don't like talking to her? Oh gosh! Just stay away from me and it would be fine! Why bother me, the so-called-innocent-angel?
 
"Uhmm... It's okay if you won't talk to me, unnie... I just wanna tell you about him. Don't bother me okay?" She said, "You too, Min Hyuk ah... Don't bother listening to me if you find it irritating."
 
Well, Min Hyuk drives us to SNU everyday. He's one of the students too. And he would spend his free time protecting me and Seo Hyun. Seo Hyun needs his protection, indeed. But I don't. No one likes me nor dares to approach me anyway.
 

 
Shin Hye's POV
 
The university was as crowded as usual. As soon as we stepped out of the car, many boys will welcome Seo Hyun, and none for me. I don't mind, though. I hate crowds, after all.
 
"Hyun ah!" I heard a familiar voice. It must be Woo Ri, Seo Hyun's best friend. 
 
Writer's POV
 
"Woo RI yah!" Seo Hyun shouted happily and hugged Woori, but then something seemed to catch Seo Hyun's attention.
 
"Yongie oppa!" Seo Hyun shouted as she saw him walking alone towards the campus. She just dragged Woo Ri along.
 
"oppa, how come you got here this fast?" She asked with a big smile on her face.
 
"Uhm... I rode my motorcycle..." He replied, "Your unnie?"
 
"Unnie? Maybe she's gone to class." She replied, "Oppa, what class are you in? I'll take you there."
 
"Ah? I'm from Music department..."
 
Seo Hyun's smile grew wider than ever. She couldn't hide her happiness and shook Yong Hwa's arm.
 
"Me too, oppa! We're from the same department!!" She shouted with excitement, she then ly to realize that Woo Ri was also there, being left out.
 
"Ah, oppa... Let me introduce my best friend to you. She's Woo RI, also from the music department. Woo Ri ah, this is Yongie oppa, my neighbor."
 
Woo Ri just give him a smile to greet him.
 
"Ah, nice to meet you," Said Yong Hwa with no interest, "Then... Your unnie?"
 
"Unnie? Why? Why you ask?" Seo Hyun asked cluelessly.
 
"Uhmm... Just... I... Uhm.... I'm a bit scared of her. So, might as well avoid her as much as I could..."
 
Seo Hyun sighed and replied, "You're right, oppa... Unnie is indeed scary. But then your luck is so bad, then. She's in the same department as we are, oppa."
 
"SERIOUSLY?!" He raised his tone due to his excitement. He tried to hide his smile, though.
 
"Yea, oppa... Ah! We're gonna be late for class! Let's go now!"
 
-long line-
 
"So, guys!" Ms So said, "We're having two new students this semester!"
 
The girls were being noisy as they were mesmerized by Yong Hwa's charm. On the other side, they boys were frowning as they also saw Seo Hyun, their innocent goddess together.
 
"I guess you guys know who it is," Ms So continued, "Jung Yong Hwa?"
 
Yong Hwa stood up and give the whole class his toothy grin, looking around the class till she spotted that girl, Park Shin Hye.
 
"annyeonghaseyo. I'm Jung Yong Hwa, I've just transferred from Busan. NIce to meet you."
 
His Busan accent was indeed catchy, that makes the other students talked about him, cute, pretty boy or such.
 
"And, there's one more new student..." Ms So added, "Seo You Kyoung?"
 
"I'm Seo You Kyoung." said that giri with short blonde hair, sat still.
 
Unlike Yong Hwa, You Kyoung seemed quite cold; distant, just like Shin Hye.
 

 
Yong Hwa's POV
 
I guess this is not as bad as I thought it was, the classmates seem welcoming and nice. Oh, that guy from this morning isn't here? I thought he was Seo Hyun and her unnie's companion? Seo Hyun's friend is not here either.
 
"So, for this semester's project, I want you guys to form a group of 4, and work on an album together." said the teacher.
 
I could hear some was screaming out of excitement. I think this would be great?
 
"So, just make your very own album! Consist of 8 songs only. You may decide your own team mates and your band name! How's it? Interesting, right?"
 
Make album? Writing songs, isn't it? Wow! Sounds great!
 
"Then, you may spend this period to form your team and discuss it, okay?"
 
Soon, many students dispersed to all the class corner. I was clueless of what I should do.
 
"Yongie oppa!" I heard someone calling out my name. It was Seo Hyun, as expected.
 
"Yongie oppa, join me in a team, okay?" She said cheerfully.
 
"Ah, sure!" 
 
Seo Hyun looked around the room to find another partner dragging me along with her.
 
"How about your unnie?" I said without thinking. 
 
AIsh... Babo Yong Hwa!
 
"That's right! Unnie! Unnie will join us!" she said happily. Somehow, I feel happy and excited too. When we arrived on her table, she just threw us a stay-away glare.
 
"Shin Hye unnie, you haven't got team mates, anyway right?" She said.
 
I see.. So her name is Shin Hye... Lee Shin Hye? Sounds beautiful. Just like she is.
 
"Hell yeah, but I don't have the least bit intention of joining you two." She said cooly.
 
Suddenly, the new student, Seo You Kyoung approached Shin Hye and said, "Shin Hye ssi, mind to be my partner?"
 
I could see Shin Hye's smirk. But I found it attractive, and... Addicting. 
 
"Sure, You Kyoung ssi. My pleasure." She said, while standing up to shake You Kyoung's hand.
 
The class went silent when the teacher asked, "So, who hasn't form a team?"
 
I could see other students were already grouped into four. So that means...
 
"Seo You Kyoung ssi? Shin Hye ssi? Seo Hyun ssi? Yong Hwa ssi? You haven't got partners? Why don't you four be a team then?"
 
"Sure, So seonsaenim!" Seo Hyun said enthusiastically.
 
I suppose this would be a great yet terrifying group...
 
 
 

 

Oh yeah and there's Min Hyuk, and AOA's Y :D 

Y is just so cool :D

 

And well, please wait for my next update. Just like what I said, though, it won't be soon. Maybe next Monday :D

Please comment and subscribe huh? :D