Not Lee Shin Hye

Not A Cinderella - Ambiguous Love

 

Chapter 4
 
Shin Hye's POV
 
I had no idea why I feel the urge to hurt that girl. But I know I'd not let her find her happiness so easily. And I'll get what I want.
 
Flashback
 
"Wait for me, Yong!" was what I heard when I was spying her from the window of my room. She followed that stupid-looking boy. I didn't know Seo Hyun's standards would be so bad. I guess she rejected many hotties before. But why is she treating this guy so well?
 

 
As I was going for a walk that evening, right after I scolded that , I saw them walking in hands, that boy and that . I wonder if there's something between them. So I followed them, till that may-I-call-you-yongie-oppa scene. Well, I've seen through you, Lee Seo Hyun. You like him. That stupid-looking boy.
 
End of Flashback
 
I entered Seo Hyun's room and saw her writing her stupid diary. I know all of the diary's content. Well, not that interesting. Just like a idiotic girl who writes about those idiotic things she's interested in.
 
"Shin Hye unnie?" She asked, while giving me that foolish smile.
 
"So how's today?" I smirked.
 
"Mwo?"
 
"So how's your date with that ugly new neighbor? Anim... Jung Yong Hwa ssi. Anim... Yongie... Oppa?" I stated. I thought I made myself clear enough, though.
 
"Unnie..."
 
"What? I don't think I said I wrong..." I replied, "Oh... Maybe you mean... 'My Yongie Oppa'? Well, at least that's how you'd write him in your diary right?"
 
"Unnie... You know?" she replied. Her smile was beyond my expectation, though.
 
"Unnie, you know... I never found myself interested in any guy before. But... Yongie oppa's different." She blushed, "I think he had stolen my heart, since the moment he stepped into my life."
 
"Cut out the crap." I said.
 
"eh?"
 
"I'm telling you, Lee Seo Hyun..." I started, making my way towards her until finally our faces were only inches apart, "I, Park Shin Hye, would take everything over from you."
 
"unnie..." She said in a low voice, "you... Like Yongie oppa too?"
 
I smirked, and stood up properly, "well, who knows?"
 
As I left her room, I could her letting out a long sigh.
 
Jung Yong Hwa's POV
 
It was nine when I reached my room, exhausted. Geun Young noona said I'll be entering a new school tomorrow. I hope tomorrow's gonna be great, meeting new people, and I hope I can make new friends too, despite my Busan accent.
 
As I opened the window, I could see Seo Hyun's house's balcony. I saw a shadow of a woman with long hair, which I assume to be Seo Hyun.
 
Without realizing, I smiled a bit.
 
I tore a page from my notebook and write my email in it, put it into a small plastic; then the plastic, in a little box and threw it to Seo Hyun's balcony.
 
Shin Hye's POV
 
I was going to sleep early today, I guess. But when I heard something on my balcony, I stood up to check what it was.
 
A box with email in it. I think it's from her Yongie oppa. I smirked, and opened my laptop, logging into MSN with my second account, and added him into my contact. I never expected that he's accept very soon. Now I know he must be looking at his laptop screen right now.
 
JYH : Hi! ^^
Me : Hi
JYH : So, how are you now?
Me : Fine, of course. Lame!
JYH : Ah seriously?
Me : Yea
JYH : Uhm... Hyun ah... Can I know which university you're attending?
 
Hoo... So, you're calling my dear sister Hyun already huh... 
 
Me : Well, why do you want to know?
JYH : Just tell me please, Hyun?? *puppy eyes*
 
Acting cute to get Hyun's attention? ya man!
 
Me : arasseo! It's HanYang woman university
 
He took a bit long to reply.. I guess he was disappointed?
 
JYH : ah, HanYang...
Me : Why? You don't seem to be happy?
JYH : Ani, Hyun ah! It's great, right!
Me : Kekeke... Just kidding! I was lying to you! I'm in SNU
JYH : SERIOUSLY HYUN AH?
 
What?
 
Me : Yea. Why?
JYH : I'm entering SNU too!
Me : Woaa... That's great...
 
As time passes, I regretted adding him into my contact, and pretended to be Seo Hyun... He's just boring! I thought he'd be something interesting, but... It just made me more and more sleepy. Might as well end the chat here.
 
Me : Yah! I'm going to sleep now.
 
Without waiting for his reply, I went offline, and turned off my laptop.
 
Yong Hwa's POV
 
I thought she is some kind of bored? Ngg... I don't know, but I think she's bored to chat with me. When I said a lot of long jokes, she just answered with short responses. Is she bored? Or sleepy? Or... Maybe she's not interested in me from the first place... She even called me with 'yah' when she was exiting...
 

 
Writer's POV
 
The next morning, Seo Hyun's more energetic than ever. She finished her breakfast fast, she tied her hair neatly.
 
"Appa, I'm going." She said as she kiss Lee Seung Gi, her father's cheek lightly. SHe then did the same Yoona.
 
When she faced Shin Hye, her expression turned rather gloomy. Seo Hyun didn't dare to plant a light kiss on her unnie's cheek.
 
"Unnie, take your time... I'll be waiting outside. Don't worry about me." She said, and , made her way to the door.
 
Shin Hye wasn't bothered by her and continued her breakfast slowly, enjoying every bit of her morning tea.
 
"Shin Hye ah, eat your breakfast faster." Yoona said, "Seo Hyun's waiting for you outside. Don't you have to go to school together?"
 
"She told me to take my time," Shin Hye replied.
 
"But, won't you be late if you're eating like this leisurely?" Yoona added, "besides, she's waiting for you outside right now."
 
"I didn't ask her to, anyway."
 
"But Shin Hye ah..." 
 
"LEE SHIN HYE!" Shouted Seung Gi while slapping hard the dining table.
 
"PARK SHIN HYE, YOU BASTARD!" She shouted back. In no time, her left cheek has reddened because of Seung Gi's slap.
 
"Do you... Want me to remind you how it feels like to be beaten up by me?" She said, more like a whisper.
 
"I'll chop off your head..." Shin Hye said with a glare, "You'll die with regrets, you son of a .."
 
"Kang MIn Hyuk!" Said Seung Gi firmly. And a boy with brown hair and glasses stood up.
 
"Yes, sir?"
 
"Take her to school now."
 
Min Hyuk touched Shin Hye's shoulder, and whispered, "Sorry, unnie."
 
Min Hyuk then put both his hands on her shoulder and led her to the garage.
 
"Unnie, does it hurt?" Min Hyuk asked, but Shin Hye kept silent.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Hi! Here's chapter 4 XD

You know your comments made me happy.. hehehe so happy that I really wanted to update the next chp asap.

Okay, so after seeing Shin Hye's flashback in the beginning of this chapter, I believe you guys can already guess that the title of the second chapter "And She Saw HIm..." was actually referring to Shin Hye, Not Seo Hyun. I mean, Shin Hye saw Yong from afar, though.

Please look forward to the next chappie guys! ^^

 

Comment replies

oska22 : Thank you for being the first one to comment :D you might be clueless of how delighted I was when I saw you commented in this story hehehe

phoebemikai : thank you so much for commenting :') I thought it was boring so no one commented.. hehehe

namastefriends : Oh when I saw your comment, I was wondering if you could read my mind :D I was planning on that... But it's judo :D I want to picture her character as fierce as Rainie Yang in TWDrama Hi My Sweetheart ^^