The debut

My heart for you...(i hate her..i love her)

no ones pov

"come on T hyung 100 pushups more..we have to build your abs and muscles..you must be a y guy..to lure the ladies..you are a black rose with thorns ..you can do it" said kris..

"Cliche is gonna take asia by storm..hell yeah..so you must be the perfect guy hyung..you are the face of the group..badass flower boy..even a guy must know how to be y in this industry...so T hyung you need to practice how to be y..be bad..so another 200 situps" added lay

"seriously...guys...have you all forgotten that i am a girl...plus we are idols artist not gigolos.." said tiffany...

"you need to train your body to be strong and maintain your stamina T hyung..we must be attractive to leave a good impression..lets be realistic T hyung...in this industry talent alone is not enough we gotta have the package...then only we can rock the world.." said kris..

 

"okay fine..but for all your info i am still a girl and i aint gay" i darted

 

After weeks of preparing finally the debut day

 

Tiffany's pov

after all those years training finally the time has come...my debut..at last i am gonna debut..although in a boy group as a boy..push all that aside ..this is my moment...my route to stardom will start now..yoshhh..

i fist palm in the air...mannnnn this pingpong balls are damnnn uncomfortable..my muscles are well build after all those pushups dammnn they are all sadist ><

so about my image in the group ...hmmm.. kai is mr.cool..luhan is aegyo prince..kris is Prince charming..lay is the wise one...me lay said my image is more like flower boy/bad flower boy haha..i have to use this strengh and of course plus my singing and dancing talent to charm the fans ..i wanna be a bad bad boy..i wanna be a good good girl lol...

although i am calm..i do feel a little bit nervous..how does it feel to stand on a stage with thousands of people staring at you.."cliche" is gonna have its first debut performance in music bank..omigoshh will they laugh at us..our group name is like so girly...

 

me and my group members were waiting patiently for our turn..kai is playing with his phone..luhan is looking in the mirror..lay is eating some snacks..and kris is sleeping..how could he sleep..

at last that old man(company president) is here..i though he would miss our debut stage..

"ok boys this is the moment we have all been waiting for..charm the fans..without fans you guys are nothing..so make papa proud..and may lots of money be rolling in" said president with a huge grinn

"you old cow..money..is that all you think about hmmpphh" i snickered

 

"aww are you jealous T..i love money...and i love you too" he laugh...our president is always cheerful and sometimes weird he actually owns a huge steel factory..he controls 60% of the steel market in korea..i dont know why he open an entertainment company..i was the very first trainee in his company...i have failed so many auditions..then came this old cow saying that "i will help make your dreams come true but you must promise me that you wont break down half way..never stop believing.."  

while we were all busy joking around..we heard someone shouting..

"i ask for LATTE not CAPPUCINO you IDIOT...i need my LATTE" 

all eyes were on her..well if its not the infamous Jessica Jung..she is one of the top famous singer in korea and also asia..she is also an actress..despite her y diva attitude she is still love by her fans and the people...they all say that her y attitude is one of her charms... charm my ..people nowadays really have bad taste lol...

 

"what a " i blurted unconsiously ..

oh no i think she heard it...she is walking towards me..omoooo..

 

she walk in to me..gave her famous icy death glare only this time its extra icy then she turn to kris...her facial expressions change too...into a sweet girly look..makes me wanna puke..

"Kris oppa..good luck for your debut..i will support you oppa...hope oppa will appear in my mv again(kris had made a special appearance in jessica's video before his debut)." she said with a flirty cute tone and clinging onto kris right arm..

kris had an annoyed look..luhan was fuming i think i could fry and egg on his head..

"hey lady..cant you see that kris does not like you clinging onto him like that...so just go away..go drink your latte or whatever" i snickered..

"who are you calling lady...i am jessica jung the nations star idol..why are you getting all flustered kris did not even say anything..are you jealous?..you like me? i know i am hot..just so you know i am not interested in you so dont even try" she said with a cocky tone...

mannnn she is so full of herself...

 

"Then are you a man...cant you see kris is annoyed..or you are blinded with your cockyness..listen up miss you may be the nations idol..bla bla..but sorry to say i am not interested in you...Hot?? yea right...i am wayyyy hotter than you.." i darted

"how dare you...you ..you look like a girl and i have a parting gift for you" she said then she step my foot with her 5 inch heels..

owwww ouchhhh i squirm in pain...

my group members including the president are just laughing away...they are so bad..

i pull a long face..

"T hyung its just so funny you are such a hero standing up to jessica jung..its such a heroic scene..thanks for saving my kris from that beast" said luhan playfully

i just glared at them..laugh all you want loonies...

we were interupted my the stage crew..

"Cliche you guys are up next" he said...

owww my foot is hurting hope i can dance like usual...

"ok guys do your best,,charm the ladies and also gentlemen..and T be y feel y be bad and innocent at the same time" said president with a smirk..

 

my heart was beating like crazy as we all step on the stage..the crowd was noisy and wild...they became even wilder when i throw a y smirk towards them...

we started to perform our song..it was all just like a dream..the crowd was cheering the whole time..they were chanting our group name..CLICHE...we charm their hearts...

 

                                                                 TBC

darlings where are my comments XD...i need them to give me spirit to write and finish this fic hehe...y jessi is here..what is gonna happen next..what if they have to get married in the reality show we got married... what if suddenly they were caught in a scandal? what if? haha..this are not teasers its just what if?? lol...thanks for your support guys love you :)