oh no~~

My heart for you...(i hate her..i love her)

one week later..

 

Tiffany's pov

Just like a fantasy we became a sensation overnight..cliche made headlines in the newspapers ..front cover of magazines..we are everywhere..everyone is talking about us..the people love us hehe...

our debut song "lover girl" became number one in music bank charts..we beat jessica jung's latest single "the mermaid and the prince"..you guys should see the look on jessica jungs face when cliche was announce as number one on the charts..her jaw practically drop..and her face was white..as if she had seen a ghost lol..

i hope they caught it on camera it was priceless..i would pay a million bucks just to see it again..serve you right arrogant biatch..

after that jessica jung took the advantage to hug and cling onto kris on stage..and i had to calm luhan down or not he would pull jessica's hair like any other jealous girlfriend would..i dont really know about luhan and kris relationship status but i know that they like each other..although luhan is always following kai's ..its just brotherly love..but the way luhan and kris look at each other i just know that they have feelings for each other...

kai and lay are not helpful at all..they watch me holding luhan..jessica flirting with kris..  and laughed away including the fat cow who is standing backstage..haishhh...the fans all awwwweedd at us and said how cute luhan and i.. we seem so close..i have a feeling that the fans are gonna ship us..damnnn

but it was still one of the best days in my life hehe..

Today we have to perform for Mnet.. we hardly had any rest this whole week..our schedual is full..CF's..photoshoots and etc..being an idol is tiring but i am happy :)...

everyone is getting ready in the changing room..

"T hyung why are not changing your clothes..our turn is coming soon" voice luhan...

"hello have you forgotten that i am a girl..how can i change in a room full dudes" i darted..

"like we want to see your flat chest" scoffed kris

 

"yahhhh i have a chest and abs k..do you feel like dying today" i shouted and started chasing kris around the room..once i caught him i strangle him...

"hyung sorry sorry..joking joking"choked kris..the whole room broke with laughther..our bond between group member are close..although i am a girl...

"T hyung you can change in the bathroom...and dont forget your balls" said kai with a smirk as he tossed a box of pingpong balls toward me..

i just rolled my eyes..

after i change my clothes..i came out of the bathroom..i was curious why is the room so quiet..usually it will be like a war zone..where are the boys...

as i was bending down to pick up my bra and pantist that i drop..the changing room door suddenly open..and i saw the person that i dont want to ever meet again jessica jung..

 

Jessica's pov

Kris oppa..i said and open the door of cliche's changing room..i saw that picking something up..the moment that saw me he was shocked..

wait what is he holding in his hands...is THAT A BRA AND A ..

"arghhhh you ert" i scream

he got up...

"nonono you are mistaken..this is not mine ..i just found it on the floor" T tried to justify..

 

"liar..i always knew you were a ert..i am gonna tell your group mates"

i grab the bra and from his hands..he tried to grab it back ..the door was open then we both fell out into the hallway.T was on top of me..my heart is beating..

our luck was bad..the papparazzis and press were there..they took millions of pictures..it was scandalous ..i was holding a bra and and T was on top of me..

 

The next day..

"T hyung..its all over" shouted lay as he tossed newspapers and magazines on my lap...

the picture of the incident that happen yesterday between me and jessica jung is all over...dammnnn...the media writes anything they want..rumours that me and jessica are dating are all over..the phone has been ringing non stop..

facepalm..why is this happenning..me and that plus i am a girl too...

 

"where is my beloved T" haissshh that old man is here...

"i heard you got the hotzz for jessica jung you smooth talker" he said with a smirk..

"never in a million years i will fall in love with that ..its all just a misunderstanding..plus have you forgotten i am a GIRL and i aint gay" i shouted..i explain everything to president...

 

"hmmm..ok i understand..i really though you like her sigh..T you are like my own kid..your happiness matters the most..ok i already discuss with her agency..on how to clear this confusion..you and jessica will be a couple in the reality show we got married" he said with a big smile..

my jaw drop.."whattttt you gotta be kidding me..i hate her" 

"T..jessica jung is a big name in the industry..and cliche popularity is rising..we need to take this oppurtunity to make this group more famous" he said with a big smile..

"yes T hyung..plus you and jessica look good together..she is hot" said lay...

"then why dont you enter we got married with her" i snarled...

"T do it for the group even if you hate her guts...remember gender is no barrier in love" said president...

"fine i will do it for the group..but i would NEVER fall in love with her NEVER" i said...

                                                                                       TBC

 

guys sorry fr late update busy with classes..><..so we got married is here hehehe..what couple should we called them hmmm??? any ideas?? thanks for support love love muwwahhh