we got married

My heart for you...(i hate her..i love her)

jessica's luxury condo

nobody's pov

"whattt i have to be in we got married with that ..no way!!" shouted jessica to kojima haruna her manager..

"but you already agreed jessica" said haruna..

"i agreed because that time when you ask me i did not know who my partner is..anyone can be my partner but not that rude dude..because of him my image is ruin..the fan think i am dating him..what you gotta be kidding me..i have good taste in men" darted jessica..

"please jessica..this can help clear the scandals and all..cliche's popularity is rising ..it will help your career...please..please do it for my sake..how bad could it be..the fans think you guys fit each other" said haruna with a cute voice and puppy eyes..

"i hate it when you plead to me like that..luckily you are my childhood bestie and manager" jessica said with a pout..

"thanks babe..that is why i love you so very the much" giggle haruna cheerfully..

jessica's pov

sigh..why am i so unlucky...T hwang since the moment i met him i never want to see him ever again..now i have to be is WIFE even if its just for tv i am gonna be T hwang's wife noooooooooooooooo....arggghhhhh...why cant it be with kris oppa ><..i would not mind..anyone but not T hwang..he is arragont and selfish himself and he has the ball's to say that i am a cocky ..

i threw my body on my beloved bed..hmmmm so comfy..i had not had a good sleep for so many nights already..busy busy busy..well this is the life of an idol..i stared at the ceiling ...suddenly the i remembered the incident that happen the other day.. T was on top of me his face look so smooth and soft like a girls face..and i think my heart went doki doki..wahhhhh what am i thinking...that guy is a jerk..i hate him..

jessica jung stop thinking about that jerk you need to sleep...starting from 2mrrw its gonna be hell..you are gonna meet that jerk almost everyday..damnnnn...why am i so unlucky..

Nobody's pov

the sky is pitch black..stars are lighthing the sky..tiffany has doze of to dreamland so did jessica starting from tomorrow their whole life is gonna be upside down XD

 

the sun is shining..jessica is sleeping peacefully on her bed..suddenly her nose twiched ..she smelled pancakes and bacon..hmmm smell so good..slowly she open her eyes..she felt somebody sitting next to her on the bed..she though its haruna but since when haruna is kind enough to bring breakfast to the bed for her..weird..she turn then the face she saw..is T hwang...

"arghhh" shouted jessica..

"morning babe..did you dream about me" said tiffany sweetly and hug jessica..

"the camera's are here..the show is on..so play along barbie" whispered tiffany harshly into jessica's ear...

 

jessica's pov

i am jessica jung i not only can sing..i am a pretty damnnn good actress too..i'll play along

"always baby..hmm so what did you make smell's shooo good" i said with aegyo..

"your favourite pancakes and bacons...but first go brush your teeth and wash your face..you stink babe" said tiffany with a smirk..

i stomp to the bathroom..he still has the guts to mock me in front of the camera...watch out T..i am call ice princess for a reason..

"ok baby i am done..lets eat"

T cut the pancakes into small pieces..he is so carefull..just like a girl..normally guys will just cut it..but T is i dont know..he has a different aura..i just look at him with a sweet face...i am disgusted with him but this is for the camera....for my fans..

 

i sat on the bed..T poke a piece of pancake with a fork...and dip it in honey..then he feed me..while he was singing..your my hunny bunny sugar plum..his husky voice is kind of y..goshh jessica what are you thinking...

 

Tiffany's pov

i cant help but stare at jessica..her bed hair..her face without make up is so y and beautiful..gossshhh tiffany you are straight..this is just acting..as i put the pancake in ..i couldnt help but stare at her red plump lips..some honey is on her lips how i want to just the honey off her lips...omg omg what am i thinking...i think i am just ually frustrated i have not dated a guy for a very very long time..the last time is before i became a trainee..that long XD...

suddenly jessica's facial expression change from a sweet face to a sour face..

"baby the pancake is so salty..did you put salt instead of sugar..you are always not the best cook" she said

huh can be i am an expert in making pancakes..wait wait is this a trap is she trying to lure me into doing something stupid..dont fall for it tiff..

"is it..i am bad cook babe..but now i have you..i dont have to worry..i heard you can cook well babe" huh gotcha..we all know jessica jung can only boil water..but she claims she is a good cook...haha

jessica's face became red..as red as a tomato..

CUT..said the producer..good job guys he said again..

he came to me and tiffany...

"T and jessica..i have something to tell you two...i decided to modify the show a bit..instead of the normal we got married..so from tomorrow...you guys are gonna move in together..live together just like a real married couple..we will install hidden cameras in the house" said mr park the producer...

"WHAT!!" me and jessica said in unison..

 

"please it will make the show more interesting..plus both of your companies agreed to it..this time we glt married we are gonna change it a bit..you guys dont have to be lovey dovey 24 hours..i know you hate each others gut..you guys agree to join this because of the scandal..so when you live together,,just be yourself..show your hate..this is the true meaning of reality show..so what say you" he said again...

me and jessica let out a sigh "whatever like we have a choice" replied me and jessica..

 

 

                                                                           TBC

hey guys wassup..busy2 with classes..so here is an update,..i added kojima haruna from akb 48 one of my oshi..lol,decide to modify a bit..thanks fr supporting guys stay tune fr more drama