i now pronounce you husband and wife XD

My heart for you...(i hate her..i love her)

Nobody's pov

In the morning..Tiffany was in her dorm packing her stuff..since she is gonna move in with jessica for the show..

Tiffany's pov

i cant believe this..me and jessica are gonna live together for 6  months maybe longer if the ratings are good..i love being an idol..but i never sign up for this..i am a girl jessica is a girl..president and the producer know that i am a girl..but they still do this to me why..why tell me why ><...

i am gonna live with jessica..sooner or later she is gonna find out my gender..i cant hide for long..haishh..

"hyung...hyung" shouted lay and kris..

"we have a present for you..a wedding present" they smiled a mischivous smile..

ok i smell something fishy..

kris gave me a pink colour box..pink my favourite colour..my face began to light up..so curious what did the boys get for me..

when i open the box..i saw and s..dammm you boys..

"you might need it hyung plus its pink your favourite colour"said lay..

"need it your ..i am not lesbian..and i am totally not interested with jessica jung" i said and push the box back to kris and lay

"awww hyung we pick this stuff from the bottom of our heart..you cant just give us back..its the though that count"said kris with puppy eyes..

"yahhhh i cant be bringing toys in my bag...i am a ert and totally not gay at all"

"hyung there is no gender in love..you dont choose who to fall in love with it will just happen" added lay...

"well whatever" i said...

nobody's pov

kris and lay slip those toys into tiffany's luggage when she is not looking..

"you will need it hyung..later surely you will thank us" said kris under his breath...with a naughty smirk..

 

Jessica's pov

busy packing my things...omygosh i am gonna sleep in the same house with T..hope we will have seperate rooms..what clothes should i bring...why am i blushing

".jessica i have something for you" said haruna

i turn to her and saw her holding a y red langerie

"present for your first night" she grin

"i am not married nyannyan its just a show..plus i hate him..if its kris oppa its a different story" i darted

omygosh why am i so nervous..its not my first time around guys..remember jessica..its just a show..fighthing

 

***jessica and tiffany's new penthouse***

nobody's pov

"we are here..you newlyweds new home" said mr park the producer of the show..with a cheeky grin..

tiffany and jessica just roll their eyes..

"ok we have install the hidden camera's there are only 2 places without cameras..that is the bathroom and the bedroom..there is only 1 room..you babies will share a room" said mr park with a wink..

"what we have to share a room..no way" tiffany and jessica stated...

tiffany pull the producer to the side at the same time haruna came and talk to jessica to distract her..she knows T hwang is a girl..that is why she does not mind..well whatever happens jessica wont get pregnant...plus she thinks that jessica has is attracted to T.she loves her bestie and wants her bestie to be happy and y.lol..ert nyanyan..

"mr park..you do know that i am a girl..how am i gonna change my clothes and all..what if jessica finds out" tiffany whispered to the producer..

"change in the bathroom there is no camera's there..the bedroom also no camera..dont worry she wont find out as long as you dont expose it..ok ok..you guys settle down..i gtg" he said

"ok lovebirds the show begins" he added and walk a way leaving tiffany and jessica dumbfounded at the door of the penthouse.....

"well what are you waiting for..you are the husband..be a gentlemen and carry the bags" said jessica nochalantly and walk into the penthouse...

 

Tiffany's pov

DAFUQ that cant she carry her own bags..relax tiffany this is for cliche..you can do it..i put on a fake smile..

"sure jessi you must be tired..you should rest" i walk into the penthouse..

damnn the penthouse is spacious and beautiful..too bad it only has one bedroom and 1 bathroom..the bathroom is attached to the bedroom..haisshh..

where is that girl..i went to the bedroom..i saw jessica lying on the bed with her eyes shut..she must have been really tired..what a spoiled princess..then my phone rang...its producer park..

"what are you guys waiting for..get the show rolling..there are plenty of time for you guys to fool around on bed later" he scoffed

before i could say anything he ended the call...

"jessi..jessi wake up..we have to work now" i shake her shoulder..she did not even move..

mannn she is a heavy sleeper.."jessica jung wake up..we have a show remember" i shouted at her ear..

she woke up in shock "what what what" she shouted..while standing in a karate position..and she kick my balls...there was a crack sound..oh no my pingpong balls crack..she look at me with round eyes..omg i heard her say..then i remembered i am suppose to be a guy..

i started holding my private part area and shouted owwww owww it hurtsss dammmnnn

"sorry sorry..i am so sorry i am like this when i am in shocked" she said..

she when to the kitchen to grab some ice..i roll out of the room still holding my private part area shouting ouch..well its for the show..i am a girl of course it does not hurt..

shortly jessica came with some ice..she had a guilty look on her face..i felt sorry..

"its okay its not your fault...and it does not hurt anymore i am fine" i said..

slowly the guilty look dissappear it turn into a smiling face..

it was one of the most beautiful smile i have ever seen...then i return to reality..an evil plan came into my head..

"so wifey what is for dinner..you are a good cook right..hmm today i feel like eating rice curry..pleasshhh" i said with a cute voice..

her face immediately became green..its so funny..

"urmmm..why dont you cook..i want to taste my hubby's cooking" she replied..

"i want you to cook jessi..i'll cook next time...please i'll help you" i said with pleading eyes..

 

Jessica's pov

oh no..although i claim to be a good cook..the truth is i cant cook..i can only boil water..i have no choice i have to do it..the camera's are watching us..i cant let my secret to be expose..you are seriously digging your own grave T..i hope you wont die of food poisoning..

 

and so me and T started to cook curry in the kitchen..ok you can do this jessica jung..how hard could it be..you have read the recipe before..i on the stove..and put oil in the pot..

"that is too much oil..we are not making oil curry" said T

i look at the pot..oh no i fill half of the pot with oil..

"if you dont know i can help you" T whispered in my ear..my body tremble..

i just nodded my head..

"jessi..you dont really know how to cook curry..let your hubby teach you" T said cheerfully..

he is trying to cover up for me..he is not bad i guess..

he just gave instructions i am the one doing the stirring and all.."now put some chili powder" he said..

i took  a spoonful of chili powder..

"that is too much ..just put a bit.." he added..

then he hold my hand to put bad some of the chili powder in the spoon back in the container..

i dont know why my cheeks became red and hot..i felt and electric shocked all over my body..i jump..then the chili powder in the spoon flew into T's eyes...dammnn...

"wooohhhh its hot..its hot" he scream and jump around like a monkey..

he manage to wash his eyes now he is sitting on the couch with a wet towel on his eyes..i felt sorry..but i dont want to apologize..

"i called pizza..its not my fault..you were the one interfering my cooking " i said in an arragont tone...

Tiffany's pov

i just kept quiet my eyes sting..to tired to argue with this ..on the first day she already make me suffer in pain..omygoshh i am still a vigin i dont wanna die yet noooooo...

 

                                                                                TBC

how is this chapter guys...><..hehe is it ok...poor T..hang in there T..you can do it fighthing..thanks for supporting love you guys