Change of plan?

A Wolf's Story

Suho went to the top of the tree along with Luhan to find Mama waiting for them. Since Xiumin and Kris couldnt be there they had to arrive and take the role as the temporary leaders. Luhan noticed that something was wrong with Mama. She didnt seem to be pleased about something in fact she looked down right scaried. It was something that he never seen before. Mama took a deep breath before sighing letting the two boys know something was bothering her.

 

"The reason I called you two here is because I want you two to create a broder with your powers"

 

"Border?" - Suho

 

"Yes a border. I want you to create one around the dark part of the forest where the Moon wolves are at"

 

"But wont they be able to cross the water?" - Suho

 

"Not if its poisonous" 

 

"Mama that dangerous and you'll be starting a war if you do that!" - Suho

 

Mama was furious. She got up off of her chair and stomped towards Suho who had a serious face on. Luhan stood there quietly just observing Suho wasnt wrong. In fact he was perfectly right. If they were  to do something like that then they would be begging to start an all out war on the Moon wolves. That was something they didnt want happening. If one of their kind goes down they'll take the whole tree out. Luhan stood there and watched Mama and Suho argue over what  was right and what wasnt. When Suho got on the topic of power thats when Luhan butted in.

 

"Mama Suho-ah does have a point although we are the oldest of the group our powers too are limited to but so much pressure. Plus we'll be doing this along Moon wolf territory. Wont they be scouting along the edges to make sure none of us have crossed that line" - Luhan

 

"But if we dont do that the chances of them sneaking in here and killing us all is very high" - Mama

 

"I would be higher if we did what your asking" - Luhan

 

"Have you forgotten what has happened to your fellow brothers!!! Do you honestly think they wont harm the younger ones!!! Do you think because their still growing they'll let them live" - Mama

 

"We wont let that happen but Mama you have to think all of this through" - Suho

 

Mama backed up and returned to her seat. This time it was clearly anger she was feeling. The boys had a good point although they are very strong even the strong grow weak sometimes. She really had to think about this but then in again she really wanted to protect the younger ones. They were all she had left now. Mama  sighed and looked up at the boys.

 

"Ill give you til Kris and Xiumin recover....after that I want all four of you back in here for the final decision, Dismissed" - Mama

 

Suho and Luhan both turned around to leave. But Luhan stayed back for a minute. Mama looked up with a puzzled look and before she could speak Luhan began to talk.

 

"Mama I know your scaried and your just trying to be a protective mother but Im begging you please think about what your doing. The kids are too young to go off and fight in a battle that they arent prepared for and you and I know this really well. Besides you of all people know what happened last time we fought them...what happened too. you always told us that two wrongs dont make a right"

 

 

And with that Luhan quickly left before she could say anything. When he left Mama looked down to see her hand was still shaking. This wasnt going to be a easy choice to make but she had to make one. As he was heading down the tree Luhan heard a commotion under him. He stopped and listened closely. It sounded like growling.......the cubs growling! Luhan rushed straight down stairs and was shocked upon the scene he had witnessed. Both Tao and Sehun were in their wolf forms and were bearing their fangs at each other. This was really bad. It had seemed like the kids had already lunged at each other once. Sehun had small cuts on his cheek and torso meanwhile Tao had a few small cuts on his torso. The outcome of this battle was already determined if someone didnt stop it now. Just when they were about to attack again Luhan and Suho stepped in between stopping both of them. Apparently that didnt stop either of them. Sehun got back up and lunged at Luhan who smacked him down. Tao on the other hand speed towards Suho zig-zagging only to end up like Sehun. Suho approached them both his eyes shining crimson red.

 

"NEITHER of you wants to play this game with us!!!"

 

Sehun and Tao both changed back into their human form and stared at them. Both Luhan and Suho's eyes were shining a bright crimson. They already knew the type of trouble they were in. Sehun figured he could get by Luhan by playing innocent. Sehun moved towards Luhan and put on his best innocent face.

 

"Hyung...I know you mad but Im so-"

 

Sehun was cut off mid-sentence when Luhan looked down at him and glared at him. If Luhan was doing that to him he was already digging his grave. Tao on the other hand was sitting there quietly waiting for them to say something. Luhan grabbed Sehun by his collar and pulled him to his feet. Sehun didnt know either to run or to stay put. From the look in Luhans eyes if he chose his first choice it wouldnt be good. Luhan walked past him and motioned him to follow. Sehun followed 10 steps behind him. Suho motioned for Tao to follow behind Sehun and with that they left. Once outiside on the Balcony Luhan let out a low growl that meant he was very serious.

 

"Before I lose my temper completely what the HELL was that about!?"