Mission 1: Find the girl

A Wolf's Story
Due to Luhan's and Sehun's current condition the three Hunters were in a bind to find someone that could replace Luhan. Since Lay seemed to have the most field experience with Suho and he knew the forest just as well as Luhan did he was to be a 'temporary hunter'. The other younger member complain and argued that Lay should stay in the tree and try to heal Luhan if not Sehun. Mama had to explain to them that he was better out on the ground searching then in the tree doing nothing. The other members were given orders to watch the two injured members and report to her if anything changes in their condition. The four hunters decided to split into two groups to search the forest quicker. Suho and Xiumin decided to search the lower end of the forest while Kris and Lay search the upper end of the forest. Once they were all transformed they wasted no time going out to start their search. Suho and Xiumin were heading towards the lower end when all of a sudden Xiumin stopped and sniffed around. Suho looked at him confused and approached him

 

Suho: Whats wrong hyung?
 
Xiumin: Don't you think this is strange? Smell the air
 
Suho: -doing as he's told- yea so we caught her scent isn't that good?
 
Xiumin: It is but why is it so spread out. Her scent is scattered to throw us off. If she was just passing through her scent wouldn't be this strong.
 
Suho: Your right
 
Both Xiumin and Suho stood on guard. They started searching the trees and their surroundings but couldn't find anything because the scent was clouding their sense of smell. They gave up and decided to continue through their other senses and continued searching. After they left a slim figure appeared from behind a tree trunk and smirked.
 
Person: Lets see how smart the two leaders are...
 
With that the strange figure followed behind them lightly humming a song. Meanwhile with Kris and Lay things were getting complicated. Although they had already searched half the forest in 30 minutes Lay was exhausted. Kris was way to fast for him even if he pushed himself in wolf form he just couldn't keep up to Kris. Lay was snapped out of his thoughts when he ended up tripping over a tree root and sliding on the forest floor. By the time he looked up Kris was long gone and had it was too late for him to call for him cause he was to tired. Lay decided that he could take a rest and leaned up against the trunk of a tree. When he finally caught his breathe he was alerted by a strange smell. Something he hadn't smelt in his years prowling around the forest. He immediately stood up and through the trees he could see the figure of a girl. The same girl that was standing in front of the tree. Lay transformed and chased after her but something was strange about this. She had a smile on her face almost taunting him. Lay was getting close when she ran across the river to Moon Wolf territory. Literally she ran on top of the river water and to the other side. Lay stopped and thought about what he should do. If he ran across the river he wold be intruding but if he was to call Kris she would be long gone by the time he got there. The girl was standing across the river waiting for him with that same taunting smile on her face and it was pissing him off. Thinking that if he did the right thing the person that hurt his brothers could get away. He ran across the river. The girl smiled and ran into the forest with Lay not that far behind her. When they got to a open area the girl stopped running and so did Lay. She turned around and smiled at him before stepping back. Thinking she might make a run for it again Lay lunged towards her but was greeted by two slim figures in suits. One in a red suit the other in a black one. Lay stepped back slowly growling. The two men looked at him and laughed at him. While they were laughing Lay took this opportunity to turn around and head for the river. With adrenaline and fear running through his body he was more worried about the getting back then attacks. Out of nowhere one of them slammed into him throwing him into a tree. Lay yelped in pain but still tried to make it back to the river. The moon wolf bite him by his tail and threw him back in the open space. Lay propped to his feet and readied himself to attack. The moon wolf did just that attack Lay, but as the battle grew bloody the other wolf attacked Lay from all the open spots he was giving them. By the time they stopped 'playing' with him Lay only had bodily injuries.
 
Dongwoo (black suit): Should we make him never forget his visit to the Dark forest
 
Hoya (red suit): Of course and then once were finished we'll give him back
 
They both laugh and Lay knows he lost this battle, but if there was one thing he was taught he was taught not to go down without a fight. Lay stood up and charged at them. Hoya and Dongwoo bite his legs and then proceeded to bite him in his other wounds. The battle didn't last long before Lay was lying in front of them in his human form again. Hoya and Dongwoo dragged his limp body and tossed him over the river to the other side leaving him there. The girl on the other hand walked to the river to make sure he wasn't just left there. Within moment Kris arrives and stops gazing upon the body by the river. Kris changed to human form and slowly walked beside the body and when it revealed it was Lay he collapsed on his knees crying over him. Kris looked up and saw the girl standing across the river and snarled at her startling her. His eyes were bright red and his teeth were bearing at her. She stepped back frightened by him and hide behind a tree trunk. Kris stopped and carefully picked up Lay's unconscious body and slowly walked back to the tree. Dongwoo and Hoya walked up beside the girl as she watched the tall man carry the younger one away.
 
Dongwoo: Don't worry he's not died
 
Hoya: We only knocked him out slightly
 
Girl: What about my deal?
 
Hoya and Dongwoo laugh. The girl grew mad and suddenly the water from the lake came up and surround her with spears pointed towards them. They stop laughing and Dongwoo grabs her by causing the water to return to its normal form. He started lifting her off the ground slowly and Hoya watches enjoying the show.
 
Dongwoo: If you want to die right now be my guest but unless you want to see your family you'll follow our rules..Okay...Krystal. I'll make sure Sunggyu hears about this
 
She nods and he drops her on the ground leaving her to gasp for air. Once she catches her breathe she lays on the ground crying grabbing the necklace around her neck huddling on the floor. She opened it to reveal a small portrait of her four older sisters and she grips it harder.
 
Im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay ive been gone so long and you know college is trying to kill me with assignments and work is trying to kill me too. But i missed you guess -bows- im sorry for like not updating but i shall update or try once a week. Please can you comment on this so i know you guys are still alive...Pretty please