Who's telling the truth? pt. 2

A Wolf's Story

Both the boys were still staring at each other trying to figure out who was getting the punishment. Outside in the hall Luhan and Suho was faced with a major problem. One of them was lying and they couldnt tell who. Bearing your fangs to a mortal was a punishment worthy of "hunting" with the older wolves. Luhan could understamd why whichever one of them is lying is doing it. Fear. But they couldnt just brush this under the tree roots and forget about this. Th elonger it takes them to find out who did it the more harsh the punishment will be. It should be obvious that they know that as well. Tao cocked his head to the side and smirked at Sehun. Sehun then glared at Tao and looked away. Something was up with these two. One knew the truth and the other was protecting him.But then their came the question why? Both of them have incountered mortals when they were young so they couldnt use that. After about 30 minutes Suho looked at Luhan with a look that he got the answer. Suho went back inside the room to Tao and asking him the one question he had forgot to ask before.

 

"Tao you said that the girl was spraying something at you right?"

 

"Yea?"

 

"What did it smell like?"

 

"Huh??"

 

"The scent what do you remember it smelling like?"

 

"It had a sharp almost sour smell. It made my stomach hurt then the smell turned worst and it made my head spin"

 

"What did you feel when that happened?"

 

"Anger like I couldnt control myself almost like I wasnt me"

 

"I'll be back"

 

Suho ran out and ran past Luhan and 10 minutes of searching can back with a redish star flower. Luhan didnt have to think twice before covering his mouth and nose. Suho brought the flower into the room with Tao and Tao lost it. His inner wolf came out of him almost like an instinct. Thats when Luhan figured out what Suho was getting at. Because Tao and the others had surpressed their senses the effect only made them transform half way through.Only allowing the red eyes and teeth to show. But because Sehun was a late bloomer it would have caused the effects to take effect later on in the day. Luhan turned and looked at Sehun who was watching what was going on with Tao. He was surprised...no shocked. Sehun looked at Luhan who was staring at him in pity. Suho left the room and watched Tao return to his human form gasping for clean air. Suho took a deep breathe and  exhaled. he destroyed the flower and looked up at Luhan. Sehun slumped to the floor watching them. He knew it was over for him and that their was nothing he could do to get out of this. He looked at Tao and Tao back at him. Tao's eyes almost had pity in them for him. Although Tao was one of the younger ones he knew fairly well what was going to happen to Sehun. Luhan entered the room with Suho behind him. Immediately Sehun went to his knees and repeatly apologized for lying and for what he did. Both the older wolfs looked at each other and saw the fear in his eyes. But unfortunately they wish they could let him off with just a warning but thats not how it works. These were the laws written by their ansestors and these were the laws they had to follow. Luhan bent down and gently hugged him then placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

 

"Its okay you'll be okay just last the night"

 

**You lier everything will not be okay once that sun goes down i'll be hunted and you talk about lasting the night I'll be lucky to last a minute** - Sehun's thoughts

 

The wolf law stated that if a wolf shall bear his fangs or claws towards a human mortal then his punishment shall be rewarded with "The hunt". "The hunt" is a race against time to survive against your fellow leader wolf. IF you survive your lesson has been learned and you shall be pronounced the brave wolf. But IF you dont your lesson will go down in wolf history as a lesson to fellow wolfs. Although the leader of the group is Xiumin Luhan would have to take his place since he is not able to do it. The only thing that was changed about the law is that the "hunter" cant kill the "hunted". But when the "hunted" is unable to move any longer to do serious injury. Then the lesson has been taught. Sehun was scared straight out of his mind. He had only heard about thsi type of punishment and from what he was told this type of punishment was the lowest of them all. Suho gave Sehun a clean pat down to make sure there was nothing he could defend himself with and gave Sehun a 5 minute head start. Once his five minutes were up Luhan transformed completely and ran after him. The youngsters were amazed at Luhans transformation. Once he was out of sight they knew the "game" had begun. Although something was bothering Suho when he entered the tree. He bent down and looked at the flower that he had stomped on earlier. He was thinking this when he had went to pick it up. He had to go deep into the forest to retreive this flower. He only found it because of its scent. But a normal human wouldnt have even been able to smell it cause it has no scent to the human nose!!! Something was off about this miysterious girl. Who or what was she and how did she find this flower?

 

*The Flower

220px-Dahlia_-_%22Akita%22_cultivar.pjg.

 

*Luhans wolf form (just imagine in the middle is his symbol)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnqvOjZjk7hO5bPmYdHLO