The outside

A Wolf's Story

Luhan and Suho left the tree and decided to split up. Despite what just happened they needed to feed the kids. Luhan decided to pick the kids up while Suho would go and get dinner. Suho went towards the west in search of moose or deer. Luhan felt uneasy about letting Suho go on his own to retreive dinner. Although he is strong alone against the Moon wolves sad to say he wouldnt stand a chance. Luhan would have felt more at ease if he would have gone with him. But that would have put him at a bigger worry that the kids would be traveling back to the tree alone. Luhan had a therory as to why so many Moon wolves were coming into their territory. Luhan reached the egde where he could see the kids waiting for him. They looked very confused. Usual there are two leader wolves that the kids any and every where outside the tree. But today was very different. Luhan had to make up an excuse and quick before they started questioning.

 

"Today the older ones includeding myself are taking individual route around the forest to look for more food. You'll understand when you guys get older"

 

The boys seemed to believe his words except for Sehun but he knew better then to call Luhan out. Plus that wasnt his place to do so. He figured it would be better to ask him privately later.Although he did have bigger things to worry about. Sehun glanced at Tao who was glaring at him from behind. Luhan took notice to it but didnt say anything. In fact all the kids looked alittle tense. Luhan began to wonder did something happen in the outside? Luhan shrugged it off and figured he would get the story's from Lay and D.O later. When they got back to the tree Suho was laying on the floor and he was sheet pale. Before Luhan could ask what happened he looked at the table to see 16 deer on the table and some on the floor. Luhan was amazed that he could haul all those deer back on his own. Luhan ordered all the kids to go and wash up except for Chen, Tao, Sehun, and Lay. They all stood liek statues thinking that they were in trouble for something. Luhan brought them all out and announced what he had planned for them.

 

"Starting tomorrow you four will be getting training from us the hunters" - Luhan

 

"what about the others?" - Lay

 

"They will be recieving training as well but later on you four will be starting your training early" - Luhan

 

"Why cant we all start it together?" - Lay 

 

"Because.....because you four are more advanced then the others" - Luhan

 

"So your basically starting us early cause were better then the others" - Chen

 

"Watch your mouth! what do you mean better" - Luhan raising his hand at Chen 

 

"I understand what your saying but why didnt....no...why couldnt you say this in front of the others as well"  - Lay

 

*sigh* " Because they would cause an up roar especially the other ones....are their anymore questions?" - Luhan 

 

Luhan looked at Chen and Lay and they looked like they were out anything to ask. But then he looked at Tao and Sehun and didnt even say a word normally Tao would have more things to say then any of the boys when it came to things like this but he was as silent as Sehun. Sehun once again glanced at Tao and Tao gave him the cold shoulder and left. Luhan wasnt the only one to notice it Lay and Chen also saw what happened. This was getting more more questionable. As Chen and Lay followed Tao out Luhan grabbed the back of Sehun's shirt silently telling him to stay. Sehun didnt bother turning around because he wasnt in the mood to see Luhan's face.

 

"Sehun-ah~ somethign wrong what happened?"

 

"Nothing"

 

"Something had to happen....why dont you tell hyung huh? Maybe I can fix it?"

 

"No your just going to yell at me like he did?"

 

"He? You mean Tao-ah....hmm....what did he yell at you for?"

 

"Like I said it was nothing"

 

"Why do you refuse to tell me what happened? Are you mad at hyung?"

 

"Then lets make a deal"

 

"A deal?"

 

"Yea you tell me what happened today and ill do the same"

 

"What are you talking about nothing happened today" -nervous laughter"

 

"Okay then if  you say so....by the way I wanted to ask you something?"

 

"Okay what is it?"

 

"How are Xiumin and Kris hyung doing?"

 

Luhan couldnt even respond to that. He would have never thought that Sehun would be able to figrue out something like that so easly. But Luhan didnt want to over react and throw off the impression that he was right so he just smiled at him and told him that they were doing fine but when he was about to ask why Suho came and  interrupted them saying that something had came up. Before Luhan could leave he turned back to look for Sehun and tell him to wait for him but Sehun was gone. Was he taking Sehun' s orginal ablitly too lightly or was Sehun just making a random guess. Luhan looked back at Suho who was telling him that they needed to see "Mama" but Luhan told him to go alone because he was tired. It was until just then that when Suho told him it was about the kids that his eyes lit with curiouslty. 

 

**Does Mama knwo whats going on with the kids? Or does she suspect something as well** - Luhan's thoughts