The Outside

A Wolf's Story

Breakfast was finished. The sun was up. It was time to get going. They were fast but not as fast as they were in wolf form. This wasn't going to be a problem unless they ran into some trouble. This was the first time that they were heading out as a pack. Usually they only head out in small groups but their going to be going to the outside world. Xiumin and Kris were at the lead of the group then it was they youngsters followed by Suho and Luhan. Kris being the fastest in the group ran ahead to search the area to make sure that it was safe enough for the kids to pass through. Something didn't feel right about the area though. Kris looked to his left and a young Moon wolf. He was far but he saw him. The pup was around the height they were when they transform. The odd thing was what were they doing this far out of their territory. Xiumin saw the look on Kris's face and changed direction. His senses weren't as sharp as the others but they were somewhat helpful a way. The way the Hunting chart was arranged was that Xiumin was extremely wise you could call him the brain of the group, Luhan was sharp with his senses and quick to react, Kris was the fastest of the bunch but his senses weren't as sharp as Luhan, and Suho was the most powerful when it came to abilities and strength. This was something that they would have to start teaching the young ones. Hence the reason they were sending them with the humans. To learn and to move history passed what it was. The " Hunters " being to old to go to school agreed to stay in the forest and prepare for the children to get back. They arrived at the hill that was at the edge of the forest. They all over-looked the city in awe and saw that it was prettier then they had imagined. D.rO, Tao, Kai, and Chanyeol who were way too excited ran down the hill and ended up tripping over each other. Lay, Chen and Kai slide down the hill and stopped right in front of them. All of them covered their noses and each made a face of disgust. Kris and Luhan came down and decided to be the ones to sent them on their way.

 

"Listen up pups this smell...this stench is the stench of humans and your going to have to get used to it. It not as bad as you think it is" -Kris

 

"You guys are only here for a few hours and then its back to the forest do not stay out later then your suppose to. Do not go hunting on your way back to the tree. Do not explore the forest on your way home because I will know" - Luhan

 

"There are also some rules that were going to go over and you must obey them" - Kris

 

"First retain your speed....Humans are not as fast as we are if you are too fast they will suspect something and thats bad" - Luhan

 

"Second maintain your anger...the difference between us and them is our eyes...when we get angry our eyes turn red their eyes don't change so beware. If you are caught I don't think they'll do much" -Kris

 

"Third -shows his teeth- don't show them. Our teeth are way sharper then humans to us its normal but to them their like knifes. Do not bear your fangs to any of the humans. You might be scare them and cause a commotion" - Luhan 

 

"Fourth your hunger -pokes Tao in the stomach- You can not and I repeat NOT go out and hunt. Down hear you guys are humans if you don't like the food don't eat it" - Kris

 

Before they could move into the school yard. Kris stopped them and reminded them of another important rule. Something that is very important. Kris pointed straight at Kai and Baekhyun and glared at Chen.

 

"You three watch your mouth and the way you look at people. Humans may not be as tough as us but we are ten times stronger then any human and just a slight push could break their rib cage don't. get . into. fights" 

 

The eight of them went to into the school yard after hoping the fence. Kris and Luhan climbed back up the hill and watched the kids walk into the school yard. Due to their ages and their faces they were split up into two groups. Lay,Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in a higher grade then the younger four. D.O, Tao, Kai and Sehun were put in the first year class.