A New Beginning

A Wolf's Story

Once the sun is up the twelve boys begin there day. The oldest four get up and and split into two group. The three oldest go hunting for breakfast meanwhile the fourth oldest wakes up the younger cub members. Although on a normal day he would have gone out and helped the others hunt today was special. Today was the day that they would be going to school....with humans. Even though the older ones protested "mothers" word was final. He didn't think it was safe for the youngsters to be around humans especially after the history they have with them. The only safety they had was the huge oak tree that stood in the middle of the forest. They call it home but their mother calls it the "Tree of Life". Shaking off the thoughts that kept coming to his mind he entered the "sleep" part of the tree to wake up the other eight. From the oldest to youngest he begun waking them up.

 

"Lay~ Lay~ wake up "

 

Lay wasn't a problem to wake up. In fact he wasn't a problem at all. Lay sat up and stretched letting out a low growl showing some of his teeth. He looked over at Suho the one that woke him up. Lay looked at him confused.

 

"No hunting?"

 

"Mama's orders"

 

"Is today "that" day?"

 

"Yea now go to the washing fountain and get ready for breakfast"

 

Lay nodded and and walked off to the washing fountain. Meanwhile waking up the others wasn't going to be as easy as that. Beakhyun and Chen were the least funniest to wake up. Suho moved to the edge of the pile of leaves and moved in between them taking each hand he placed one on Chen and the other on Beakhyun and started shaking them. Beakhyun started growling really loud and Chen actually woke up and glared at Suho. Suho sat there smiling he knew that Chen wouldn't do anything to him. But Beakhyun on the other hand would actually try Suho. That wasn't a wise choice.

 

"Come on boys I don't like this no more then you do but we have to go"

 

Beakhyun and Chen sat up and before they could ask why and start protesting. Suho got up and moved on to the next two. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and rolled back under the leaves. Chen on the other hand got up and went to the washing fountain. Suho ignored Beakhyun and went to wake up Chanyeol, D.O, and Tao. Suho walked over to Chanyeol and popped him in the middle of his forehead. Chanyeol sat up and stretched howling extra loud. D.O who has sensitive ears woke up immediately and began crying out in pain at Chanyeols deep howling. Suho sighed and moved over to Tao who to his surprise wasn't in bed. Tao tapped Suho on his shoulder causing the older to jump. Tao was a silent kid who didn't really cause much trouble and always stayed in line. The next two would've been quiet easy. Kai and Sehun who were sleeping together as usual woke up and shook their heads simultaneously. Suho was satisfied by his work. Kai, Sehun, and Tao crowded around Baekhyun and carried him to the washing fountain. Suho could hear the commotion and figured that the boys threw Beakhyun in the fountain.........again. Once he heard three familiar howls in the distance. It was breakfast time. Suho then went to go greet his hyungs and help with the food. 

 

"Hey Hyungs"

 

"Suho you woke the kids?"

 

"Of course I see were eating moose again"

 

"Just help us bring in the food"

 

Suho bent down and with one hand picked up two mooses and with the other picked up another two. Xiumin the oldest had seven meanwhile Luhan and Kris were only carrying five. The four oldest came dragging the dead mooses into the feasting area. Although the four of them had already washed they might need to do it again. They were now covered in moose blood and that alone would bring the pack of "wolves" out. The four of them went to the washing fountain were they were met by the usual. Beside the boys being they were acting their usual selves. Lay was busy soaking in the rose water, Beakhyun, Chen and D.O were warming up their vocal cords by howling really loud and extremely long, Chanyeol , Tao and Kai were on the other side of the fountain practicing their hunting growl. While Sehun was sitting next to Lay just watching the others. Luhan pranced over to Sehun and splashed next to him. Xiumin and Kris went to the trio and decided to properly teach them how to growl. Suho went to the other trio and went to go monitor the howling group. This was the wolf clan. These twelve were the children of the forest guardian they call "mother". After the kids were finished washing they arrived to the table to find the moose meat cooked and wooden plates placed in their usual spots. The boys were kinda surprised to see the meat cooked although they usual ate it raw. Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, and Suho bowed at the black haired women sitting in front of them. The younger ones was stuck in awe at her beauty. But none the less they were confused at who she was and how she got in the tree undetected. The older four saw the younger ones standing there. They quickly shot up and forced all the younger ones to bow down. Although they were confused it was until Suho spoke that the rest understood who she was. 

 

"Is there a problem Mama?"