RM crew

One in the box

I actually don't know, if all of you watch Running man and because it is part of my story, and it will be kind of akward if I talk about it and you'll don't understand.

But I believe that Running man is very well known variety show.

Don't take it like I am underestemating you, I would'n ever dare.


So for those who don't know anything about this show there is little knowledge from myself. Please when I'll write about something that aint true, just let me know...

So Running man is a variety show which has lot of episodes right now. Usually is RM crew recording in strange places. And this places are changing (shopping centre, museum of manga, normal museum...etc)

There were/are regular guests that are main for the program. Some of them have changed already but my story is based on the first episodes.

The Running man crew then included:(starting from first row on left)

Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong-Kook, Haha, Gary, Lee Kwang-soo, Ji Suk-jin, Song Joong-ki and Song Ji-hyo

 

These guys have to compete each other to get( when they win the mission) running man ball, which decides if they will escape without punishment or had to do some.

By the way, they really like going somewhere (home, or to the TV station) in short pants for men.....:PP KEKEKE:D

 

and for several episodes they were joined by Lizzy

This regulars were usually joined by two/one guests. For missions to be refreshing:D