Chapter 12

One in the box
Everything was calm till Wednesday. First two days were for our guests almost unbelievable. From idols, stars, actors and variety MCs they’d become waiters, cooks, nurses, lifeguards, mechanics, maids, janitors, comedians, piano players in bar, barmen and a lot other things.
Second day, they couldn’t even stand on their own feet and were exhausted.
Hyper wasn’t in another state. Whenever she could she went to her room to find, if she didn’t get any homework.
In her school there was a rule. Whenever you have to do homework, you have to do it on time, no matter when you get assignment.
Hyper future work will be with people so her professors had to know, if she is able to finish something on time and be under a stress.
It was training in underworld.
That was how the students called when they got homework. It was notice from underworld.
Every day production crew grew more run-down. They had just 5-6  hours of sleep, when they were lucky.
It was 7 PM and Hyper was finishing the work in gym. It was opened from 5 AM  to 8 PM. Her boss said that until 10 PM when everyone is going to finish their work, she is free.
Last “lovers of their body” already left and it didn’t seem like anyone else is coming. Today workers on this spot were Yunho and Haha.
 
“ I’m going,  I have to talk to my girlfriend,” Haha said behind the camera.
“Ok. Hyung. Don’t worry I will look after this place. And greet your girlfriend for me,”
Haha just waved his hand and smiled.
“I will, wish me luck,”
Hyper sat on the floor in the gym and was reading the notes she wrote today.
She wrote the best moments from the events in gym. It was better to write it down, because editing was not going to take too long like this.
She was managing the “couple” containing of Victoria and Gary who were helpers in spa center today. The spaces of the spa center weren’t far from gym, so it was easy to look for both teams
.
Yunho came in with basketball ball in hands and dribbled.
“What are you doing?”
“ I am reading my notes, and you?” Hyper asked and looked up.
She saw Yunho standing there in white singlet. His arm muscles were showing themselves and smiling at her with smirk.
Her jaw dropped.
It wasn’t about her being in love with him or something; it’s a nature feeling for every woman.
“ I am going to use this gym for a while, will you wait for me? We can go to dinner together,”
“Hm,” Hyper wasn’t able to get word from herself, she was too concentrated to watch his muscles.
He was running and in a while he took a ball. Every single throw he did entered the basked on the wall.
It was fascinating for Hyper.
She was watching his back and arm muscles, the way they worked every time he threw the ball was overwhelming.
Yunho turned around and looked at Hyper whose eyes were still focused on his body.
“Don’t you want to try it too?”
“ Why not, but let me warn you, I am not good in basketball. I am too small. I have never scored a point,”
“Oh, I know. You are really small, that’s not a problem I will help you,” Yunho said and helped Hyper to stand up from floor.
 
She held the ball in her hands and looked up. She couldn’t catch what was Yunho doing behind her back at that time.
In a second something grabbed her waist and elevated her.
“Try it now,”
Hyper was little nervous but she scored a point.
Yunho put her down and she turned around to thank him.
Then she stopped herself.
He was half . His chest, arms, stomach everything covered with muscles was there opened to her naughty stare.
She felt that something was off, but at that time, she wasn’t able to think straight.  
“Ach, sorry, I felt hot and sweaty, so I took it off, so you are not going to get in touch with my body fluids,”
He said and looked at clock on the wall.
Hyper just shook her head to show him, that it doesn’t matter and he run to get dressed to something dry.
Hyper was little stunned.
Damn Yunho, making me angry and hot at the same time. That man is after something.
Although they went to dinner together, which indeed was very suspicious to everyone, both of them had different mood.
Hyper was too suspicious of his actions and still little shaken up and Yunho was satisfied with his plan, which went just as he scheduled in his mind.
 

Hyper and Victoria were sitting on a chair and watching stars. It was 9PM on Thursday. Finally they both ended. That day was Hyper responsible to watch Victoria and Suk-jin-si working on the deck as animators.
They had a lot funny shoots from them. When the day for them ended, they together went to grab the dinner and went back on the deck, to watch the sky.
Refreshing wind was blowing and they could see the stars clearly.
“Beautiful,”
“Yeah, it is,”
 
“ Strawberries? What are you doing here?” asked Micky who came up to find Jaejoong.
Victoria and Hyper turned around in unison.
“ Watching stars, and you?”
“ Looking for Jaejoong hyung. Have you seen him? He is little sad today,” frowned Micky and sat next to Victoria.
Hyper looked at Micky. It was strange, Jaejoong wasn’t often angry or sad.
“Is there something going on?”
“No, there is nothing wrong. I am just looking for him. The stars are beautiful today,” Micky said eagerly. But it was too late, Hyper already knew that there was something wrong going on, and she started to fire up because he wasn’t purely honest with her.
Micky noticed the change in her aura and started babbling “ But Hyper I wanted to ask you something. I’ve got today free tickets to cinema. You know I was working there today. It’s for tomorrow, so If you want to, we can go together, because it’s a good movie, and I know, that you like to watch them,”
“I’ll go with you. Thank you for your invitation,” Hyper thanked him and calculated the things that he said in her mind.
He surely said a lot, but the thing, she was most captivated in was when he talked about Jaejoong.
 
Once he denied that there was a problem, she become more curious.
“Where are you going?”
“ Look for your hyung,” Hyper said and stood up with determined grim.
After she walked out energetically Victoria looked at him and said “ Why do I feel, that you just ruined something?”
“ Och, I don’t know, if it’s a good thing that she is going to see him now,” Micky muttered for himself and looked at the sky. It was beautiful, but the thing that happened moment ago, wasn’t that beautiful.
 

Jaejoong came to the room and with smile leaned to his duvets.
“Uhmmmm…” he yawned loudly.
“Hyung, are you as tired like me?” Junsu asked walking in his pajamas and listening to music in headphones.
“ Dee…..absolutely tired. I don’t want to think about anything. But where is Yunho and Micky, they promised to bring my tablet back on time?”
“I have no idea,” Junsu shrugged his shoulders.
In a second Yunho, Micky and Max came to room with big smiles on their faces.
 
“What were you doing?” Jaejoong asked them and held out his hand for the tablet.
Max carefully put the machine on Joong’s hand and smiled “Playing a little, Kyuhyun was online, so I played with him,”
“Ach, you ruined my battery level!” sighed Jaejoong and looked for the charger.
“But hyung, don’t be mad. Who has that application on his tablet? You, and I saw that you are playing a lot with Heechul hyung and Hyung-Joong-si,” Micky said and sat on Junsu’s bed.
“All right, I play. But is mine, so what?”
Jaejoong focused on the small screen and his lips were naturally moving as he was reading.
DBSK members watched him and his eyes suddenly widened with a sudden rage.
 
“What is this?” he shouted.
“ What’s the matter Jae?” Yunho asked and sat closer to Jaejoong.
He showed them a mail that he just received from someone.
Yunho looked at him with a scared face.
“ This is not good, what are you going to do now?” Max asked as Jaejoong jumped from his bed on his feet and put a shows on.
“I don’t know guys, I have to think a little. This is a serious situation,” stated Jaejoong and rushed from the room.
When in next few minutes he didn’t come back DBSK members became more frightened. And they decided to go and find him.
 

Och, who wouldn't look at Yunho's muscles??? Raise your hands people!!!! I see none!! Ach this man..