Chapter 3

One in the box
When Hyper entered the night club everything seemed normal. Every time she went clubbing girls and boys were the same. They were embarrassed to start dancing. That’s why DJ and owner of that club and boys loved her.
Usually when she started dancing she somehow persuaded girls and they joined her on dancefloor. And with girls dancing the guys also came to an action.
That day wasn’t any different. Guys standing behind the bar and girls were talking in groups.
She highed-fived the security guy and went to say hello to DJ.
He almost destroyed his headphones from happiness.
“Hello, should I begin with my work?!”
“Hyper! I haven’t seen you for pretty long time. I missed you. Everyone missed you. The sales are good when you are here. But we love you! Which one do you want me to play for you?”
She hugged him and whispered something to his ear. He smiled and showed her the ok gesture.
Hyper grabbed Tae-ra’s hand and brought her to the dance floor.
She started dancing with her all might.
She knew that some new people were here because they were stunned by her behaviour. Then she went and grabbed hand of unknown girl. That girl was so surprised that she didn’t resist. One by one Hyper made other girls dance.
And as she thought the guys just followed.
In three minutes everybody was jumping and singing. Party started, mission accomplished!
 
 
“Isn’t that Sunny from SNSD?” Yunho asked pointing on  one of the dancing girls.
“I think. She is.”
“ Ya! Sunny, come here!” Max shouted.
The pretty girl came and looked at DBSK.
“ Oppas! I haven’t seen you lately. Where have you been?”
“ Here and there. How are you? What are you doing here? Is there someone else from Girls generation?” Micky asked fixing his hair. Again.
“I’m fine. Thanks a lot. No, I have to disappoint you, there’s only me. I am here with my friend from school. I have to introduce you to her,”
Sunny went and brought her friend with her. It was Hyper.
“This is my friend from school. Park de bin. These are Micky, Yunho, Junsu, Jaejoong and Max,”
“ It’s nice to meet you,” Hyper stayted.
Jaejoong almost burst to laugh.
Everyone bowed just Jaejoong didn’t move an inch.
“Aren’t you being disrespectful?” Sunny scolded him.
“No, we already know each other. Am I right Hyper?”
“I wouldn’t say we know each other. We have met before. If you know about me more, that’s because you are a stalker,” Hyper said and made a face.
Sunny started laughing and poked her on hand.
“Yes but you are much more weirder because you are stalking my father! You know about his every move. Am I positive?”
“Boy you are getting better. What do I say. I am a good teacher!”
While they talked like this, guys from DBSK and Sunny were looking at them with a surprised look.
“ Can you inform us, what is this about?”
“I am his father’s helper. And we know each other two years. But we started talking a month ago,”
DBSK looked at Jaejoong witch a little suspicion.
One guy jumped on Hyper from behind and gave her a peck on  cheek.
She turned around and glanced at him.
“Bruno!!!! I missed you!” Hyper cried and hugged him.
Bruno looked like a foreigner and he lifted her up and said to DBSK and Sunny ”I am stealing her. Sorry!”
He took her to the dancefloor and danced with her.
Barman shouted ”Tae-ra! What are you doing there?”
The girl in silver dress said back “Waiting for you! You !”
Barman literally jumped to her and put her to his arms.
He kissed her intensively. She went through his hair and hugged him.
DBSK couldn’t keep their eyes off that scene.
“OU!” Junsu hiccupped.
 
Hyper came again to them and still dancing said ”She is his girlfriend. To let you know. And my friend and roommate and by the way Changmin could you please do me a favour?”
Max looked at her and spined his head.
“You see? There in the corner is one really pretty girl. But she is too embarrassed to go dancing alone. Please, go and take her to the dance,”
“But I don’t want to!”
“But you have to,”
“But I don’t want to!”
“I am going to tell to microphone that when you have a nightmare you go and check on every of your hyung in sleep. If they are ok!”
“But that is not true.”
“Yeah, I know. But they don’t” she said and looked at the dancing crowd.
Max looked at her and seemed defeated. He really went and grabbed girl’s hand and started dancing with her.
Hyper clapped her hands.
DBSK was looking at her more suspicious than ever.
Micky fixed his hair and said” That’s the way to defeat him. We have to find our way. Our maknae never did something he didn’t want to do.”
Yunho danced like crazy and when he got back he was drained with sweat.
He leaned to the bar and breathed out loundly.
“Satisfied?”
“Xiah, you don’t know how I missed this,”
The night went great. Max, Junsu and Yuhno were dancing with girls on other side of the dancefloor. Poor Max had to dance with another three girls after Hyper warned him. Jaejoong still little cautious was dancing with Micky and Sunny.
Hyper was dancing with everyone.
The nightclub was open to 6 AM. People didn’t want to leave.
But unfortunately they had to.
 

 

 

When DBSK came home all guys were sleepy. They fainted to the sofa and drank  water from bottle. “This was epic!” Jaejoong stated and closed his eyes.
Other members looked at each other at first and signalled something with eyes.
“Hyung?”
“Bo?”
“The girl you wanted to introduce to us was Hyper?”
Jaejoong looked at them and simply answered”Yeah!”
“But I have to say my opinion,” Junsu started “I don’t really like her,”
“Me neither,” Micky and Yunho said at once.
“Me too. She is weird!”
Jaejoong looked at them with a surprised look on his face.
“I appreciate that you are being honest with me. But may I know why?”
“You don’t see it? She is really…..” Micky looked like he couldn’t find a right word.
“Naughty, Awful and Touchy and crazy and free to all guys and that is gross.” Yunho said.
“ And the way she speaks! Like if she is the goddess. And she is not even cute.” Junsu stated.
“And she is y and orders me around, how can you like her?” Max finished with a certain question.
“And by the way I don’t think about her like she is girl. She looks like a woman, smells like a woman, but she is nothing like a woman. Absolutely not!” said Yunho and shook his head.
 
Jaejoong stood up holding his anger inside. It was hard to make him angry. Usually he was the one who was calming everyone not the other way.
His ears got red and he put his hands into a fist.
He breathed out soundly and calmly sat down again.
“Again I thank you that you are so honest with everything and that you are not keeping it from me. But now you are going to hear something from me.”
DBSK looked at him. Jaejoong was rarely angry but when it happened he was really scary and the worst part was when he was serious.
“About her being naughty and awful and touchy and not cute and other things  you said everything seems true. But. But. That is called being honest and you may not believe but she is just too innocent,”
DBSK was confused. How it means she is innocent?
“The girls you meet often how do they behave? Cute, embarrassed to touch you and afraid and nervous and breakable. The truth hiding behind all this is that they are manipulating you. Everything they do is just an act. I’m not saying that everyone is like that, but it’s general for girls to put on a cute mask. She is doing exactly the things she wants, she does it the way she wants to do it and she doesn’t feel strange about that. She is really free, that’s why guys like her and she is in good matters with them. Not because she is a or something. I feel strangely comfy with her I know what to expect and that she is being honest with me. Can you say that about others? And Max, about orders. Maybe she is a little bossy but do you know why she asked you to dance with that girl? That girl was left behind by her friends she was the only one who wasn’t dancing. She just ordered to dance with her, not to marry her. And by the way, she is a beautiful woman. And you don’t have to meet her or to be friends. I accept that. But don’t ever say this words about her to me. EVER!”
 
When Jaejoong finished DBSK were surprised. They had never seen Jaejoong to be so protective about someone. All things he said didn’t make sense for them.
But they accomplished to not meet her again so they were happy.
Only Micky felt a little strange. Somehow he knew that Jaejoong was right but it didn’t change his mind.
 
 

Wohooo maybe today I'll do double updating:D:D

Well we'll see.....:D:D