Chapter 46

One in the box
Beautiful woman neared Hyper and she felt more and more unsure about that whole plan thing.
Please. I wish that she is not the one.
Hyper plead in her head again and again.
 
“Hi,” she greeted the fine lady and Gyra did the same.
“I haven’t seen you for a while,” Gyra said and Hyper smiled with a concentration.
this is hard.
 
“Come with me, I know a small coffee shop near here, we can just get something there and talk. And again I want to thank you for coming to meet me here, you didn’t have to but you did anyway,”
“ Don’t worry. I am glad, I was tutoring my brother anyway. So you kind of saved me, from his bored face. And sunbaes are here to help, no?”
Hyper nodded and the light pain that she felt in her heart widened. She wasn’t truly persuaded about doing this to her.
 
They entered the small shop and Hyper realised that DBSK did their work better as she thought. She knew that they were in there too, but she couldn’t recognise any of them.
Siting on the nearest chairs to the counter Hyper picked up the menu from the table and gave it to Gyra “Choose anything you want, my treat Unnie,”
Chuckling Gyra nodded and in next moments both of them had their drinks in front of them. Hyper ordered a juice with puree because she already had her coffin drink that day.
“So?” beautiful unnie looked at Hyper and raised her eyebrow.
 
“So,” Hyper sighed, she hated doing it but she knew it was necessary “ you know about the problem with DBSK and Mr. Kim’s campaign,”
Gyra nodded, of course she knew it was everywhere in news and in every portal, the big scandal was talked over and over again.
“I need to get out, “ Hyper said and looked right to Gyra’s eyes.
“Why? I thought you loved that work so much, and also your boss and what about DB..”
“I know, I know,” Hyper interrupted her “ But I am not that unselfish. I realise what is my work and what is the main point for going up in my career. And to be registered as a one of the team that was included in the campaign team of somebody who heavily fell down, that’s not the best start for me,”
Gyra opened her eyes widely “ I always thought you are the good one, the one who cares about people and is more loyal to the people she likes,” she couldn’t believe her dongsaeng.
“And what would you do?”
That question caught Gyra of guard “ I would run away,” she admitted.
Oh no. She is really the one.
 
Hyper had a really hard time acting like she was untouched with her answer. Yes, she really needed just one simple answer to know that she was right.
“Do you know about how can I just escape this?”
Gyra thought a little “ Maybe,  I should be able to help you a little,”
“How?”
“ I am a part of Mr. Jung’s campaign,” Gyra confessed at the end.
 
Hyper clenched her fists. Everything became dark.
The girl sitting in front of her was from the moment Hyper entered her university a role model to every PD wannabe. Professors from her university, PHD students that were having the lectures for them, everybody was always mentioning Gyra as the perfect student, with loyal heart and pure soul dedicated to her work.
But with this, she just ruined everything.
She ditched her own work. Hyper was beginning to feel her anger intensively. She wasn’t only angry because she hurt her friends and was the reason for the problems in Mr. Kim’s  campaign.
 
RM is ruined because of her.
 
That simple sentence echoed in her head like a warning.
 
“You are? I didn’t know. It’s not something you have to hide, no. Like I, everybody knows that I am running Mr. Kim’s campaign,”
“It was necessary for me, I had to do something. And it was just for the best that nobody knew it,” Gyra pronounced.
“And how can you help me?”
“Well you have to be registered as our worker at first. But don’t worry I can manage that. I will be promoted soon, because I am rewarded. I can register you that you are working for us for three years, which is more than you are working for Kim. Then you will be ours. You just have to follow the orders,” Gyra said.
Already sinking Hyper’s heart deeply rumbled to her chest. It was worse that she thought.
 
“It feels good,” she gulped “ And why are you promoted, to what?”
“My goal is to be Mr. Jung’s assistant, and then maybe something more. Like I want to be the politician on my own,”
Tell me this is not the truth.
 
“But why did you studied to be the PD, when are you going to be in politics?” Hyper asked.
“At first I really had the devotion to be the PD. To work for people, to order them around. But when I first worked as assistant PD I realised that it’s not enough. You are not paid much and you have to work so hard, and in the end your name is going to be just mentioned in the titles. It felt like nothing. But then I worked in a discuss show with members of government. I felt the enormous power. That real power you can feel as you work like this. That was the moment,” Gyra explained.
Although Hyper hated herself for doing so, she could understand her. She had a goal she wanted to achieve.
 
“Maybe you are right, I never thought about it that way,”
“ I know, that is why I did all those things. I felt a little bit bad at the start but then I just stopped feeling anything,” Gyra cried and relaxed.
Hyper knew that she was already in the mode when is she going to tell her anything she wants. But bad thing was that  she wasn’t sure if she wants to hear it that much.
“You know what I did? I just reported everything about DBSK members to my people. Every step they made. Every thought they pronounced out loud. Some of them I really just made up,”
Nails were hurting Hyper’s palms as she pressed on them.
Calm down. It’s not enough I need more details. Just let her speak.
 
“And what about those photos?” she asked pointing on the real thing she wanted to hear about.
“You mean the photos of DBSK when is Jaejoong holding that girl? Well they are real no photoshop, if you ask about that. But the story it’s made up. Not by me originally, but I was instructed what to say and do,”
Taking another sip from her juice Hyper raised her head “ And what did you have to do?” she tried to sound at least little bid excited, although it was hard as hell.
“First thing I had to do was spread the rumour. That silly gang white goblins agreed. We made them come to that club. I told them to give DBSK the same clothes they are going to have.
It went good, we called our people from police there, but also persuaded them to shut up, until the time comes. Then the jackpot came. That photos! We made up the story about him and that girl. But I couldn’t stop with that. When RM said the next guests will be DBSK, it was like call from heaven. The puzzle was finished. We arranged things that the girl will be there. I captured them sometimes together, nobody noticed her or me. It was for the assurance. I could made up another story with them, if that wouldn’t be enough.
Than we started those rumours, beforehand I sent Jaejoong a mail with those photos. I wanted to see his expression. But on my own surprise he was calm. Then  it begun like BAM! ”
 
“It’s there something you are feeling guilty about?”
Gyra smiled lightly “ You know what right? You sure saw the way we looked at each other. Kim Jaejoong only if he wasn’t Kim. He is perfect. That’s the only thing I am feeling guilty about no offence,”
Hyper perspired or tried to perspire.
I just can’t hold it anymore.
 
Gyra saw as Hyper’s expression stiffened. The false smile she almost glued to her face disappeared and formed a thin line.
“STOP IT!” she shouted.
Noticing the change of dongsaeng’s attitude Gyra’s face darkened.
“What have you done?” she asked slamming her fist to the table.
“What had to be done,” another male voice said.
Man in big green jacket that was sitting on the bar chair  drinking on the counter turned.
 
“K..K..K…Kim JaeJoong!” Gyra placed a hand on .
“Kim Jaejoong-ssi, Mss. Lee Min ra,” Max corrected her as his head popped from the counter and he glared at her.
“Y…you,” Gyra pointed her finger on Hyper whose expression was blank.
“Don’t you dare touch her,” a voice from her back said. Yunho sat there, just behind her back.
 
Micky came wearing the outfit of the waiter, he saluted to Hyper and whispered to Gyra “ You didn’t even noticed me, as I served you your drink,”
Junsu was sitting near the toilet, and he too stood up and placed his hand on Hyper’s shoulders.
“What do you want from me?” Gyra hissed through her teeth.
 
“Well, shall we?” Yunho asked and sat on the chair closest to Gyra.

 

 


When I was writting this chapter I was so surprised. I didn't mean to make her so evilish. But it just happened.....

What do you think?

Thank you for stopping by and reading this chapter...tomorrow another chapter is going to appear on AFF...

I hope you liked it and I am sending you my life energy....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ